Newbie Observations

Tell us how we are doing, report problems, voice your concerns, and all that stuff... All input is appreciated and will be taken into consideration.
gypsy jim

Newbie Observations

Post by gypsy jim »

So I'm new so these are just observations. First, I noticed the absence of an Imperial specific forum. I know they are not always highly regarded but I feel there are many Imp collectors here that might enjoy a forum for this brand. Also, I am on a guitar forum where under each post is a like button which you can use and see who also liked the post. It's sometimes more convenient than actually posting to say, "nice knife".
Thanks!
Steve Warden

Re: Newbie Observations

Post by Steve Warden »

Take care and God bless,

Steve
TSgt USAF, Retired
1980-2000

But any knife is better than no knife! ~ Mumbleypeg (aka Ken)
Shearer
Bronze Tier
Bronze Tier

Post by Shearer »

What makes this a great site is the lack of a LIKE BUTTON.
When you answer post you will find people with the same interest in the knives your collect.
It will surprise you the friendship your will build up with these people without ever meeting them.
I been on other sites with a like button and it's too easy just to press the button.
When someone puts a picture of a knife and a bit of a story,do you like the knife or the story.
If I like a post I will thank them for the post.

Grant
Politicians should be like a good pocket knife ." Sharp and useful "
gypsy jim

Post by gypsy jim »

I'd say those were fair points. I guess the like button is lazy so I'm not surprised I'd want one. Where's my couch.
LongBlade

Post by LongBlade »

Guess I am on the other side with gypsy jim as I think a "like" button would be useful - someone with no comment other than nice knife equates itself to hitting a "like" button in my opinion... so I would like to see a "like" button ::nod:: ... also sometimes folks do not know what to say as they do not know enough about the knife, pattern or maker but overall like the knife so it would also be useful there as well... if it can be done why not?? It does not in the least take away from the forum... You have room on your couch gypsy jim? :lol:

Post by wizrd »

I 'LIKE' - all of you people - all of the time, - I can't come here without learning something new and valueable every day, - that's why I'm here - just studying at the feet of the Masters.

Return to “Suggestions, Questions, Comments, Concerns, Alerts, Etc...”