Gadgets & Gear?

Tell us how we are doing, report problems, voice your concerns, and all that stuff... All input is appreciated and will be taken into consideration.
TKC

Gadgets & Gear?

Post by TKC »

I was thinking, what about a Gadgets & Gear forum. I EDC a whistle, and we could chat about things like that, flashlights etc. What do you think?
"He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion."
TKC

Post by TKC »

Does anyone think a gadgets and gear area is a good idea? A bad idea? What do you guys think?
"He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion."
calico jack

Post by calico jack »

I love the idea of this. Catagories could include multi-tools, fixed blades, survival gear, and so forth. There are a lot of very interesting discussions to be held on these subjects. But I suppose approval is ultimately up to our host.
Bryan
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Post by Bryan »

I also like the idea. As soon as I get caught up with some other things around here, I'll add a forum category for this topic... ::tu:: I'm starting to get concerned about having too many forum categories though. Does anybody think the place is getting too crowded with forum topics? We may need to re-evaluate some of the topics and consolidate some...??? I'll be working on it very soon.

Bryan
TKC

Post by TKC »

calico jack wrote:I love the idea of this. Catagories could include multi-tools, fixed blades, survival gear, and so forth. There are a lot of very interesting discussions to be held on these subjects. But I suppose approval is ultimately up to our host.
Excatly!! Bryan, you could always put all the knife catagories under one heading, if too many catagories are concerning you. I dunno. I think it is fine, so far.
JOE62

Post by JOE62 »

These are just my opinions about this topic.
I like the idea of gadgets & gear, but I also see Bryans point about the site getting too crowded. I wouldn't want to see the site getting too far off the subject of pocket knives.
I would like to know if anybody would think a Stolen Knife Watch would be a good idea. Where people could post info or photos about missing knives. I know alot of knives look the same, but some are distinct enough to post some kind of "be on the look out for" about it. Again this might be crowding up the site too much.
I'd like to hear what others think.
TKC

Post by TKC »

Yes, I think a stolen knife watch area, would be a very good idea.

Return to “Suggestions, Questions, Comments, Concerns, Alerts, Etc...”