Kitchen Cutlery and other sharp edged objects

Tell us how we are doing, report problems, voice your concerns, and all that stuff... All input is appreciated and will be taken into consideration.
Hukk

Kitchen Cutlery and other sharp edged objects

Post by Hukk »

Hi Bryan,

I see there has been a valid discusson (IMO) about a seperate forum(s) for corkscrews and other sharp edged kitchen implements and there could also be a forum for swords, hatchets, throwing knives, oriental cutlery and I do have 4 Tomahawk heads that I hope to start in the near future (along with 100 other things) to put handles on. All 4 are different with one having a pipe bowl on the other side of the cutting edge.
Tomahawks and axes are really popular right now, 2 of my hawk heads are Damascus that I would like to etch and blue.

Anyhow, as we grow in membership it seems as if we have the oppertunity to add some forums and add to our knowledge base.
Hukk
Bryan
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Post by Bryan »

Oh yes ::tu:: That's good thinking Hukk. I'll get to work on some stuff as time permits. ::nod::

Bryan
Bryan
El Lobo
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Post by El Lobo »

Good job Hukk!! ::tu:: ::tu::

That's why you are FROM (a forum) Moderator... ::nod:: :mrgreen: :lol:

bILL
Attachments
Harner Santoku.jpg
Harner Santoku.jpg (20.5 KiB) Viewed 2092 times
Western Combo 2.jpg
Western Combo 2.jpg (44.19 KiB) Viewed 2090 times
Head Hawk.jpg
Head Hawk.jpg (54.72 KiB) Viewed 2091 times
Please visit the Member Stores here at AAPK, including my store.....GET AN EDGE!
http://www.allaboutpocketknives.com/getanedge
Hukk

Post by Hukk »

El Lobo wrote:Good job Hukk!! ::tu:: ::tu::

That's why you are FROM (a forum) Moderator... ::nod:: :mrgreen: :lol:

bILL
:lol: :lol: :lol: It's better than saying I'm really from Kelseyville! :lol: :lol: The cities around Kelseyville (75 miles away) think of the old time families as hicks and Hillbilles. I have family on both sides that go back to approxamitely the Gold Rush era.

Then I go to the city for school and MOST thought I got suspended for killing a fellow student. :shock: :shock: Got into a lot of fights and finally in the eigth grade, I hit a guy so hard that the back of his head went through a wall. Nobody bothered me after that, but my parents got sued. I never started anything, just finished them.

As for my punishment I had to join the PAL (Police Activity League) as a light heavyweight on the boxing team, then to heavyweight (201 LBS). (OK, That's what got me in trouble-go figure ::shrug:: ) Long story, just bad endings. ::shrug:: Got used as a fighter and as a steroid experiment. Things that happened then that I didn't understand. I understand now after my wife became a medical assistant.
Hukk

Return to “Suggestions, Questions, Comments, Concerns, Alerts, Etc...”