CAN'T SUBMIT NEW POSTS OR EMAIL YOU

Tell us how we are doing, report problems, voice your concerns, and all that stuff... All input is appreciated and will be taken into consideration.
MP95B20
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

CAN'T SUBMIT NEW POSTS OR EMAIL YOU

Post by MP95B20 »

43290 AND 43281 BOTH JUST LISTED AFTER 2 HOURS, EVERYTIME I HIT SUBMIT I GET THIS AND HAVE TO START ALL OVER Notice: Undefined offset: 0 in /home/ddlogin/public_html/catalog/catalog/controller/account/customerpartner/addproduct.php on line 390Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/ddlogin/public_html/catalog/catalog/controller/startup/error.php:34) in /home/ddlogin/public_html/catalog/system/library/response.php on line 12 I CAN'T KEEP DOING THIS, IT'S NOT JUST MOVIG PICS BUT DELETING SOME FROM EVERY POST. PLEASE ADDRESS THIS ISSUE. I JUST BOUGHT A COLLECTION OF TCS AND NORTHWOODS. i CAN'T SPEND THIS MUCH TIME TRYING TO GET EM TO POST. SITE WAS DOWN FOR A COUPLE OF HOURS YESTERDAY AND SLOW AS CHRISTMAS TODAY PLUS BUGS, MAC I GOT SAME ERROR WHEN I TRIED TO SEND THIS AS EMAIL TO YOU. SOMETHING IS WRONG!!!!
Keep your edge, dull is dull no matter where you find it.
orvet
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Re: CAN'T SUBMIT NEW POSTS OR EMAIL YOU

Post by orvet »

Thank you for your thorough description what you are experiencing and what is happening when you try to post. We are experiencing some technical difficulties and Bryan is working on those.
I will send him a notification of your post so that he can look into it. I know he's been working on it a couple of days and the site has had some issues. This happens from time to time with updates with big sites and small sites alike.
All I can say is be patient and Bryan will get it resolved as quick as he possibly can.

Thank you, on behalf of the AAPK Admin Team.
Dale
Dale
AAPK Administrator

Please visit my AAPK store: www.allaboutpocketknives.com/orvet

Job 13:15

"Buy more ammo!" - Johnnie Fain
“Evil is Powerless If The Good are Unafraid.” – Ronald Reagan
MP95B20
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Re: CAN'T SUBMIT NEW POSTS OR EMAIL YOU

Post by MP95B20 »

I'm been having these issues for 3 months, thought it was fixed , but I just checked and 12 of 20 listings have pics scrambled, 2 have pics missing that'd I'll have to repost and i';ll have to edit those 12. I just sold the one ending in 80's, it had pics scrambled too. I can be Patient, but 3 months a long time for anything at 64. I do appreciate Bryan working on it, but it's not resolving anything, Mac
Keep your edge, dull is dull no matter where you find it.

Return to “Suggestions, Questions, Comments, Concerns, Alerts, Etc...”