First amendment rights

Tell us how we are doing, report problems, voice your concerns, and all that stuff... All input is appreciated and will be taken into consideration.
Camillus
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

First amendment rights

Post by Camillus »

I tried posting in general topics regarding Democrats unite, and this was removed. With no explanation, we used to be able to have freedom to express our political beliefs what has happened now.
Most likely removed by a Republican die LOL
1967redrider
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Re: First amendment rights

Post by 1967redrider »

I'm not a Moderator here, but this is what Dale posted in another thread, paraphrased;
orvet wrote: Thu Jul 16, 2020 8:08 pm . . .

FOR ANYONE WHO MISSED THE ANNOUNCEMENT:
if you would like to have access to these limited access forums, the Controversial Off Topic Discussions and Political Discussions forums send Bryan a PM (private message) and he will put you on the list so that you can access them. I don’t have the information to do that, Bryan is the only one.
So I guess you would need to request this access and post accordingly? ::shrug::
Pocket, fixed, machete, axe, it's all good!

You're going to look awfully silly with that knife sticking out of your @#$. -Clint Eastwood, High Plains Drifter
Sharpnshinyknives
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Post by Sharpnshinyknives »

I’m sure it was moved to the controversial off topic forum. You have to ask Bryan to see this and to be able to post things like that in that forum. We have had some long drawn out and nasty discussions about things like this and the moderators decided it would be best to move it to where only those who ask for access can see it. It would have been moved regardless of whose side you are promoting.
SSk Mark “Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same.” Ronald Reagan
Camillus
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Post by Camillus »

It would have been nice to receive information pertaining to these matters. But that’s OK
XX Case XX

Post by XX Case XX »

Dale posted the announcement way back in July.

I work hard so my Dog can have a better life...
cudgee

Post by cudgee »

It was in a post yesterday that it was being moved to the Political Discussion Forum. That is where it is.
jerryd6818
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Post by jerryd6818 »

Camillus wrote: Mon Sep 28, 2020 7:09 pm It would have been nice to receive information pertaining to these matters. But that’s OK
Ted, ya just need to sign on to AAPK a little more often. Things occasionally change and visiting helps keep you abreast of those changes.
Forged on the anvil of discipline.
The Few. The Proud.
Jerry D.

This country has become more about sub-groups than about it's unity as a nation.

"The #72 pattern has got to be pretty close to the perfect knife."
--T.J. Murphy 2012
Camillus
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Post by Camillus »

Thanks for the update, I normally post in General knife and a few others...
jerryd6818
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Post by jerryd6818 »

If you make "New Posts" (under "quick links" top left on every page) your sign on, it will be rare that you miss a post of any kind.
Forged on the anvil of discipline.
The Few. The Proud.
Jerry D.

This country has become more about sub-groups than about it's unity as a nation.

"The #72 pattern has got to be pretty close to the perfect knife."
--T.J. Murphy 2012

Return to “Suggestions, Questions, Comments, Concerns, Alerts, Etc...”