European Knives

Tell us how we are doing, report problems, voice your concerns, and all that stuff... All input is appreciated and will be taken into consideration.
smiling-knife

European Knives

Post by smiling-knife »

Hi Bryan. I know you have lots of things on your to do list. One more suggestion... how about a section on European knives? Maybe sometime in the future. :) s-k
SEVENTY

Re: European Knives

Post by SEVENTY »

smiling-knife wrote:Hi Bryan. I know you have lots of things on your to do list. One more suggestion... how about a section on European knives? Maybe sometime in the future. :) s-k
Good idea! The closest I have seen to this, so far, is "The Knife Web Guide" which is sponsered by Cutler's Cove. It may be more work than its worth, however. I am confident that Bryan is very capable. ::tu:: 70
Without faith, it is imposible to please Him: for
he who comes to God, must believe that He is and a rewarder of those that diligently seek Him. Heb.11:6 NASV
Bryan
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Post by Bryan »

Hi S-K,

Are you talking about a European Knife forum category or a more extensive project like with research information, image gallery, etc...

I can set up a forum category in a matter of minutes, and I will if you or anyone else has an interest in it. ::tu::

Bryan
smiling-knife

Post by smiling-knife »

Hi Bryan, Nothing complicated... just a discussion category. We could see how it goes depending on the interest of the members. Seems there were quite a few relevant postings lately. Thanks for considering my suggestion. :) s-k
SEVENTY

Post by SEVENTY »

smiling-knife wrote:Hi Bryan, Nothing complicated... just a discussion category. We could see how it goes depending on the interest of the members. Seems there were quite a few relevant postings lately. Thanks for considering my suggestion. :) s-k

Less complicated? How about a geographic approach using cultural guidelines such as European, Asian, North American, South American, etc.
Would this be simple enough? :roll: Other suggestions? Come on guys! :D
he who comes to God, must believe that He is and a rewarder of those that diligently seek Him. Heb.11:6 NASV
smiling-knife

Post by smiling-knife »

Thanks Bryan for the European discussion category. I'll have to put a few knives on this weekend.
SEVENTY

Post by SEVENTY »

:( Is this the end s-k? Did I "drop the ball"? :oops: Well, at least we will have Europe to discuss. :lol:
smiling-knife

Post by smiling-knife »

Not the end but hopefully the beginning. :) s-k
Bulldog-Arne

Post by Bulldog-Arne »

I´ve noticed that German knives mostly(?) are not placed in the European room. Is there a special reason for that?
Just curious...
jonet143
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Post by jonet143 »

i think the german/english heritage in u.s. cutlery kinda blurs the distinction. we tend to show all our beauties in the general section.
johnnie f 1949

on the cutting edge is sometimes not the place to be.
please support our troops - past and present
if not a member...join the NKCA! they're on our side.

Return to “Suggestions, Questions, Comments, Concerns, Alerts, Etc...”