blood knife

Ask questions and share your knowlege about custom knives. Make sure to show off your stuff if you are a knife maker or collector.
hellize

Re: blood knife

Post by hellize »

doglegg wrote:Yes Sir. I enjoy getting a double dose of seeing your product. I also read all the replies and my wife thinks I speak several languages. Seriously I always appreciate your work. Thank you for sharing it with us. ::tu:: ::nod:: ::handshake::
Hehe, yeah, my facebook page can be quite chaotic, like Babylon in its finest hours! :D
Well, there's a saying around here, which translates to something like this: You are worth as many persons as many languages you speak. :)
Unfortunately I only speak a handful of languages, and I am getting old to learn new ones. ::uc::

Anyway, thank you very much for your appreciation!!! :D
csizmar szilard
OLDE CUTLER
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Re: blood knife

Post by OLDE CUTLER »

doglegg wrote:
OLDE CUTLER wrote:That really is a great looking knife! I have turned some pens from padauk (spelling of this name varies), and when freshly cut or turned, it has an orange color. After it ages and oxidizes, it turns a dark red to maroon color. It is some really neat stuff.
If you have a photo of one post it for us all to see. Thanks. ::tu:: ::nod::
Sorry I don't have any Padauk pens around right now, sold the previous ones. I have this piece of 10 1/2 inch X 2 inch thick Padauk to make more.
IMG_2781.JPG
"Sometimes even the blind chicken finds corn"

Return to “Custom Knives”