goblin slayer

Ask questions and share your knowlege about custom knives. Make sure to show off your stuff if you are a knife maker or collector.
hellize

goblin slayer

Post by hellize »

Greetings everyone,

I have a little fellow to show today.
Handy little fellow and ideal companion for longer walks in the forest or on mountain hikes. Helpful at peeling an apple, when you sit on a fallen tree trunk at lunch time, while goblins are lurking behind you in the bushes. Carving stuff into a stick to pass time in the hung up cage waiting for the water to boil up in the huge cauldron, after the goblins rushed you and dragged you away to their cave in the thick woods. Guess who's coming to dinner?! And finally eviscerating those pesky goblins with great delight, after you manage to free yourself from their primitive cage, thanks also to your trusty little knife and a well developed frontal lobe
It is 23.5 cm / 9.25 inch long. The blade is 11.5 cm / 4.5 inch long, 4.2 cm / 1.6 inch wide and 5 mm / 0.2 inch thick at its base. It is a san mai, forged of 5160 and motorcycle chain. The core, thus the edge is 5160. The handle is stacked leather and polished deer antler at the butt and bolster.
The sheath is made of 4 mm/ 0.16 inch thick, sturdy cowhide.
Attachments
1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg
4.jpg
5.jpg
6.jpg
csizmar szilard
edge213
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Re: goblin slayer

Post by edge213 »

Another amazing knife.
David
"Glowing like the metal on the edge of a knife" Meat Loaf
hellize

Post by hellize »

edge213 wrote:Another amazing knife.
Glad you like this one too :)
csizmar szilard
XX Case XX

Post by XX Case XX »

You make some really interesting sheaths too. Such intricate designs. Very nice. ::nod::

I work hard so my Dog can have a better life...
hellize

Post by hellize »

XX Case XX wrote:You make some really interesting sheaths too. Such intricate designs. Very nice. ::nod::
Thanks a lot! :) But actually I deem them quite simple...hmm...

Return to “Custom Knives”