skullspliter

Ask questions and share your knowlege about custom knives. Make sure to show off your stuff if you are a knife maker or collector.
hellize

skullspliter

Post by hellize »

Skullsplitter

The axe head is 22 cm long, with a 11 cm long edge, forged of 5160.
The shaft is 48 cm long.

"This howling wind! This damned howling wind!" - oh may the great merciful God forgive me for having this inferior swearing tongue. But how can a man tend to his choirs with all this racket going on outside. I can't even hear my own thoughts, let alone finish to copy this codex. Will the wind never stop in this God forsaken place? Like it's ready to rip the shingles off the roof of the library any second now. But I must resign myself in my Lords will! If he planned my fate like so, I won't question his volition, no matter how I hate this place.
Hmm... maybe it wasn't such a good idea after all to hang around the carpenters luscious daughter, so obviously yearning her before my consecration. Eh, but it is easy to be smart post factum, now I'm stuck here for good, exiled to clean my mind of blithesome thoughts - as my prior said.
A hard thing to do. A hard thing indeed!

"kraak! baM! bAM! BAAAM!!!" -distant sharp noises drifts into the moldy air of the lecture room, from underneath the heavily ironed door, slowly separating form the loud din of the wind, and with a sudden BAAAM!! something bangs against its planks.
With a squeaking creak, I move the rusty lock, but the door unexpectedly opens itself and a dead friar slams to the rough wooden floor, like a log, leaving me only a second to jump away.

"Alasund er vores!" -yells an exultant, hairy norse giant, while changing it's course to the sanctuary, ignoring me completely.

In my consternation, I can't help myself, but to gaze at the slowly growing pool of fresh blood, leaking from the dead monks skull, from which an axe grins back at me with a triumphantly obscene gleam.

"Yell is theirs, Yell is theirs, Yell is theirs..." -murmur it confused to myself

https://hellize.wixsite.com/mysite/knives
Attachments
1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg
4.jpg
5.jpg
6.jpg
7.jpg
8.jpg
9.jpg
91.jpg
csizmar szilard
stagman
Silver Tier
Silver Tier

Re: skullspliter

Post by stagman »

Hey bud...see you are still keeping busy..nice piece....
still carry the spear / knife & sheath you made for me in the truck,
never leaves it, my emergency heavy duty chopper / poker / weapon

Stag
royal0014
Bronze Tier
Bronze Tier

Post by royal0014 »

yep, I can see that one splitting some skulls . . .
really like the 'extended' poll
::tu::
Chris
i woke last night to the sound of thunder
how far off i sat and wondered
started humming a song from nineteen sixty two
aint it funny how the night moves
doglegg
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Post by doglegg »

If my skull ever gets axe split I hope it is with one as pretty as that one. ::nod:: ::nod:: ::nod:: ::tu:: ::tu::
1967redrider
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Post by 1967redrider »

Great looking piece and I love reading your narratives. ::tu:: ::tu::
Pocket, fixed, machete, axe, it's all good!

You're going to look awfully silly with that knife sticking out of your @#$. -Clint Eastwood, High Plains Drifter
hellize

Post by hellize »

stagman wrote: Thu Jun 24, 2021 6:12 am Hey bud...see you are still keeping busy..nice piece....
still carry the spear / knife & sheath you made for me in the truck,
never leaves it, my emergency heavy duty chopper / poker / weapon

Stag
:) Glad to hear that it serves you well!
csizmar szilard
hellize

Post by hellize »

royal0014 wrote: Thu Jun 24, 2021 10:26 am yep, I can see that one splitting some skulls . . .
really like the 'extended' poll
::tu::
Thanks a lot :)
csizmar szilard
hellize

Post by hellize »

doglegg wrote: Thu Jun 24, 2021 2:55 pm If my skull ever gets axe split I hope it is with one as pretty as that one. ::nod:: ::nod:: ::nod:: ::tu:: ::tu::
Hehe... quite unusual for a last wish, but I guess it could be worse :)
csizmar szilard
hellize

Post by hellize »

1967redrider wrote: Thu Jun 24, 2021 6:02 pm Great looking piece and I love reading your narratives. ::tu:: ::tu::
Glad you liked it :)
csizmar szilard

Return to “Custom Knives”