I joined to ask this question

A place to discuss & share pictures of anything that relates to knives.
CluelessNick
Bronze Tier
Bronze Tier

Re: I joined to ask this question

Post by CluelessNick »

Thanks New52. I've been a member here now for not quite a year and have found it to be a great forum to spend time on. Always something new to learn and while I am not by nature an especially social kind of person I feel i have made a few friends even though I will probably never meet them in person. Great people here that are always willing to help out with info. However I have also found that we tend to encourage and enable one another in the never ending pursuit of the next knife. Sometimes I come on here just browsing around and next thing you know I am searching on Ebay for some knife that one of the members has been showing off. It's great!
Ivoryman

Re: I joined to ask this question

Post by Ivoryman »

That's when you know you're addicted Nick. When you see something here posted by another, and you find yourself looking it up and hunting for one for yourself cause you can't get it out of your mind. Monkey see, monkey do. Watch out, the monkey gonna bite you and sometimes he won't let go.
"It's what people know about themselves inside that makes them afraid." -No Name, High Plains Drifter

Return to “General Knife Discussion”