KNIFE FINDS OF THE DAY

A place to discuss & share pictures of anything that relates to knives.
TripleF
Bronze Tier
Bronze Tier

Re: KNIFE FINDS OF THE DAY

Post by TripleF »

Papa Bones wrote: Sat May 15, 2021 4:48 pm
TripleF wrote: Sat May 15, 2021 3:38 pm Found these 2 today....and ooooooooooooooooooh boy is that Imperial snappy!!
Couple of nice finds there Scott. Love the Imperial. What is the size closed?

3 3/4"
SCOTT
HOME OF THE BRAVE! (not the scarety cats)

Colonial Knife Company History ebook:
https://gumroad.com/l/ZLDb
Papa Bones
Silver Tier
Silver Tier

Post by Papa Bones »

TripleF wrote: Sat May 15, 2021 3:38 pm Found these 2 today....and ooooooooooooooooooh boy is that Imperial snappy!!
Good one. Great size. ::tu:: ::tu::
Sometimes I Sit and Think ::hmm:: .... Other times I just Sit
I May Grow Older, But I refuse to Grow Up!!
I'll sharpen it for you, but I don't give out band-aids!!

Smitty
djknife13
Silver Tier
Silver Tier

Post by djknife13 »

Found these at the NSBC club meeting today. It's been a LONG time since we met and I might have gone a little overboard, but which of these could I leave behind. Top knife is a Schrade Walden bone trapper, clockwise, H Sears ebony Dr.s knife(pill buster end), Humphreys Radiant horn jack, Case Cheetah, Queen 1989 NSBC club knife all prettied up hand etched by a college Professor who did amazing work, Crucable Knife Co bone jack, old origional S&M pearl pen, Kutmaster saw cut bone jack, and a Kinfolks with original sheath._____Dave
Attachments
DSC01222.JPG
cudgee

Post by cudgee »

djknife13 wrote: Sat May 15, 2021 10:04 pm Found these at the NSBC club meeting today. It's been a LONG time since we met and I might have gone a little overboard, but which of these could I leave behind. Top knife is a Schrade Walden bone trapper, clockwise, H Sears ebony Dr.s knife(pill buster end), Humphreys Radiant horn jack, Case Cheetah, Queen 1989 NSBC club knife all prettied up hand etched by a college Professor who did amazing work, Crucable Knife Co bone jack, old origional S&M pearl pen, Kutmaster saw cut bone jack, and a Kinfolks with original sheath._____Dave
Came straight over here when i saw your Diner post, :lol: Nice haul, i really like the Kutmaster Saw Cut Bone Jack. Glad you had a good time and caught up with friends. ::tu::
GSPTOPDOG
Bronze Tier
Bronze Tier

Post by GSPTOPDOG »

I like that Imperial Scott. I have one pretty close to that size, if not the same model and it has a really good quality feel to it. Some of my other Imperials have a "cheapo" feel to them (compared to Case etc.), but that one feels as good as any other good old name brands.
Please visit my AAPK store: https://www.allaboutpocketknives.com/ca ... er_id=2383

They say, “Hard work never hurt anyone”, but I'm still not willing to risk it.
GSPTOPDOG
Bronze Tier
Bronze Tier

Post by GSPTOPDOG »

::woot::
djknife13 wrote: Sat May 15, 2021 10:04 pm Found these at the NSBC club meeting today. It's been a LONG time since we met and I might have gone a little overboard, but which of these could I leave behind. Top knife is a Schrade Walden bone trapper, clockwise, H Sears ebony Dr.s knife(pill buster end), Humphreys Radiant horn jack, Case Cheetah, Queen 1989 NSBC club knife all prettied up hand etched by a college Professor who did amazing work, Crucable Knife Co bone jack, old origional S&M pearl pen, Kutmaster saw cut bone jack, and a Kinfolks with original sheath._____Dave
::woot:: What a sweet haul!!!
Please visit my AAPK store: https://www.allaboutpocketknives.com/ca ... er_id=2383

Papa Bones
Silver Tier
Silver Tier

Post by Papa Bones »

Some awesome finds there Dave. ::tu:: ::tu::

Smitty
garddogg56
Bronze Tier
Bronze Tier

Post by garddogg56 »

Wow nice pickups DJ ::nod::
"On the Road Again"Willie Nelson
TripleF
Bronze Tier
Bronze Tier

Post by TripleF »

Epic score pal!!!
GSPTOPDOG wrote: Sat May 15, 2021 11:03 pm
I like that Imperial Scott. I have one pretty close to that size, if not the same model and it has a really good quality feel to it. Some of my other Imperials have a "cheapo" feel to them (compared to Case etc.), but that one feels as good as any other good old name brands.
And she is uptight and outta sight. Absolutely love it.
SCOTT
HOME OF THE BRAVE! (not the scarety cats)

Colonial Knife Company History ebook:
https://gumroad.com/l/ZLDb
toomanyknives
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Post by toomanyknives »

What a great haul, DJ!
Ripster
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Post by Ripster »

Hey Dave ,you did good my friend ,sure a good group over there . Thanks for the invite, stayed for awhile after you left and picked up a couple of things myself,and sold a couple. A little Robeson Shuredge pony Jack . A Clover Brand ,Syracuse USA. A Kent NY CITY . And another Short line Camillus #12 Jack . All the knives are in great shape and prices were great.
Was beautiful day to head out for a drive and met some great guys. Dave ,glad to have finally made it over,and have the summer schedule penciled in ::tu::
Have a good weekend everyone .
Attachments
EF990BD7-8CB3-4082-9564-6C9EB8806DD1.jpeg
9ECBC895-ADBA-41CD-B886-2CE5702080F0.jpeg
010E2E7F-32DE-4CFE-9315-73F61A31D605.jpeg
6DB6ECA6-AA6E-4C34-8E3D-DEDEEA6FB125.jpeg
24DDCC0B-2AA1-413B-AFE6-450BDD42E587.jpeg
JP
dlr110
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Post by dlr110 »

That's a great haul Dave, I sure hope I find a bunch like that on my trip this next week. ::tu::
David L Roberts, United States Navy Retired
Please visit my website: Woodburning Art by David at

https://www.wdbydavid.com/
doglegg
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Post by doglegg »

JP, that 12 lights my fire. Great pick up. ::nod::
GSPTOPDOG
Bronze Tier
Bronze Tier

Post by GSPTOPDOG »

Hey Dave ,you did good my friend ,sure a good group over there . Thanks for the invite, stayed for awhile after you left and picked up a couple of things myself,and sold a couple. A little Robeson Shuredge pony Jack . A Clover Brand ,Syracuse USA. A Kent NY CITY . And another Short line Camillus #12 ::tu::
[/quote]

Nice to see you found another Short line Camillus #12 ::tu:: I had a Kent NY CITY awhile back and I let it go and now I wish I had it back ::teary_eyes:: .It was in really good shape and I have not seen one around here since ::skeptic::

dlr110
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Post by dlr110 »

Ripster wrote: Sun May 16, 2021 1:56 am
Hey Dave ,you did good my friend ,sure a good group over there . Thanks for the invite, stayed for awhile after you left and picked up a couple of things myself,and sold a couple. A little Robeson Shuredge pony Jack . A Clover Brand ,Syracuse USA. A Kent NY CITY . And another Short line Camillus #12 Jack . All the knives are in great shape and prices were great.
Was beautiful day to head out for a drive and met some great guys. Dave ,glad to have finally made it over,and have the summer schedule penciled in ::tu::
Very, very nice knives JP. ::tu::

Papa Bones
Silver Tier
Silver Tier

Post by Papa Bones »

JP.... All those are some great finds. ::clapping:: Looks like you had a great time indeed. The shortline 12 and the Robeson Pony Jack you know floats my boat. ::tu::

Smitty
toomanyknives
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Post by toomanyknives »

Those are stunners, JP! That bone is amazing on those old knives...
treefarmer
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Post by treefarmer »

Dave,
Glad you had a good day, those are some great lookin' knives! I especially like the Schrade Walden trapper. Those old bones sure beat Delrin any day!
Treefarmer

A GUN IN THE HAND IS BETTER THAN A COP ON THE PHONE.
treefarmer
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Post by treefarmer »

Another couple of fine knives with bone handles, congratulations JP! Glad you and Dave got together.
Treefarmer

A GUN IN THE HAND IS BETTER THAN A COP ON THE PHONE.
djknife13
Silver Tier
Silver Tier

Post by djknife13 »

Thanks Guys. It was a really nice day and JP, I'm glad I got to share it with you and finally meet you. Looking forward to the summer meetings. The NSBC are a great bunch of guys. Wish you could have met and seen us in our glory days when we had 40 or more at a meeting, with auctions, special speakers and a whole lot of stuff going on.____Dave
Boji
Bronze Tier
Bronze Tier

Post by Boji »

djknife13 wrote: Sun May 16, 2021 11:07 am Thanks Guys. It was a really nice day and JP, I'm glad I got to share it with you and finally meet you. Looking forward to the summer meetings. The NSBC are a great bunch of guys. Wish you could have met and seen us in our glory days when we had 40 or more at a meeting, with auctions, special speakers and a whole lot of stuff going on.____Dave
I hope to make it to one of your NSBC meetups this summer or fall. Message me the dates and location. Not sure I have the current info.
Protected by a large LOUD dog, and Smith & Wesson...
djknife13
Silver Tier
Silver Tier

Post by djknife13 »

Boji wrote: Sun May 16, 2021 5:50 pm
djknife13 wrote: Sun May 16, 2021 11:07 am Thanks Guys. It was a really nice day and JP, I'm glad I got to share it with you and finally meet you. Looking forward to the summer meetings. The NSBC are a great bunch of guys. Wish you could have met and seen us in our glory days when we had 40 or more at a meeting, with auctions, special speakers and a whole lot of stuff going on.____Dave
I hope to make it to one of your NSBC meetups this summer or fall. Message me the dates and location. Not sure I have the current info.
We meet every 3rd Saturday at the Knights of Columbus on American Blvd at 10AM. I always mention it on the First cup Diner just in case something like a Chinese virus comes up.____Dave
djknife13
Silver Tier
Silver Tier

Post by djknife13 »

Picked up at a local computer bid auction SL Knight Sculpture Buckle (circa 1978) and a PIC German stag hunting knife. ____Dave
Attachments
DSC01223.JPG
DSC01225.JPG
garddogg56
Bronze Tier
Bronze Tier

Post by garddogg56 »

Thats the second stag fixed blade this week I've seen on here that is beautiful ::handshake::
"On the Road Again"Willie Nelson
dlr110
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Post by dlr110 »

djknife13 wrote: Mon May 17, 2021 7:34 pm Picked up at a local computer bid auction SL Knight Sculpture Buckle (circa 1978) and a PIC German stag hunting knife. ____Dave
Mighty fine looking knife 🔪Dave.

Return to “General Knife Discussion”