AAPK History

A place to discuss & share pictures of anything that relates to knives.
LDF Knives

Re: AAPK History

Post by LDF Knives »

God's Blessings to Bryan, The Upper Room Forum is a great forum as well as General Knife discussions! No Better site than AAPK!
Slimjim66

Post by Slimjim66 »

Steve Warden wrote: Thu Aug 09, 2018 12:23 pm Figured this was the place to post!

When did AAPK get started?
How?
Who?
What was the first post?
"Why" seems obvious, but lest I assume...

Just curious.

This place is absolutely incredible. The information available put out by folks who are more than willing to share their knowledge is amazing. The generosity goes way beyond what could be imagined. The folks here have proven themselves to be more than gentlemen and scholars!

Thanks to all who make AAPK such a great place!!
Just wanted to praise the integrity of the knife collectors community. Ive been ripped off on ebay for $20 items but on numerous occasions ive sent 7-$800 to total strangers to purchase a knife and have never been disappointed in any way. The honesty and integrity ive experienced thru the years is amazing
Yomagn'tho

Post by Yomagn'tho »

Just read Bryan's story and became a member, not out of pity but respect. Him and the rest of the people who have made this forum what it is have my respect, mad amounts of info that I am still sifting through and already have had some good people helping me out ::tu:: ::handshake:: ::tu::
"But men labor under a mistake. The better part of the man is soon plowed into the soil for compost." Henry David Thoreau

Return to “General Knife Discussion”