PUZZLE?

A place to discuss & share pictures of anything that relates to knives.
Stinger4me

PUZZLE?

Post by Stinger4me »

I don't have the capabilities to post images but I have a question about an old knife. My grandfather had a knife which he used for carving and I have the knife now. He died in 1942 and the knife was old then. All of the blades have been modified for his use as a carving knife. There is a shield on the brown bone handle. The handles have been warn so much the only letters which remain on the shied are EZE. The shield is an elongated oval and the knife started out with three blades. I know it is much but maybe someone here knows something. It is a good knife with good steel, I continue to use the knife for wood carving. Thansk for any information you can provide. The knife may date from the 20's or 30's.
just bob

Re: PUZZLE?

Post by just bob »

Pocket Eze by Robeson?
“The world is changed by your example, not by your opinion.” (Paulo Coelho)

Men make plans and God laughs

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and to remove all doubt.
just bob

Post by just bob »

Pic didn't work
Attachments
yyyyy .jpg
“The world is changed by your example, not by your opinion.” (Paulo Coelho)

Men make plans and God laughs

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and to remove all doubt.
Stinger4me

Post by Stinger4me »

Thanks very much! That is what the remaining letters EZE resemble. Can you tell me where I could find out more about these knives? Again, thank you , thank you, thank you1
edge213
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Post by edge213 »

Stinger4me wrote:Thanks very much! That is what the remaining letters EZE resemble. Can you tell me where I could find out more about these knives? Again, thank you , thank you, thank you1
Search "Pocketeze" here on AAPK, You should find plenty.
David
"Glowing like the metal on the edge of a knife" Meat Loaf
Mumbleypeg
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Post by Mumbleypeg »

The search function can be found under Quicklinks, on the left hand side of this page. A lot of Robeson info can be found here: viewforum.php?f=93

Welcome to AAPK!

Ken
Member AKTI, TSRA, NRA.

If your religion requires that you hate someone, you need a new religion.

When the people fear their government, that is tyranny. When government fears the people, that is freedom.

https://www.akti.org/

Return to “General Knife Discussion”