Queen Steel #75 Hunting Knife

A place to discuss & share pictures of anything that relates to knives.
woodwalker

Queen Steel #75 Hunting Knife

Post by woodwalker »

Bought this one earlier today. Good old queen. I have a Queen Bird and Trout for small game. This one should come in handy for larger game. I googled #75 and it states hunting knife. Does anyone know date range on this one? Does anyone have one and how do you like it? Thanks for looking. :)
Attachments
20190817_172437.jpg
20190817_172055.jpg
20190817_172115.jpg
20190817_172205.jpg
bighomer

Re: Queen Steel #75 Hunting Knife

Post by bighomer »

My guess would '61 to '71. ::shrug:: ::handshake::
woodwalker

Post by woodwalker »

bighomer wrote:My guess would '61 to '71. ::shrug:: ::handshake::
Thank you Bighomer. It will be a good user. Appreciate your response. :) ::handshake::
bighomer

Post by bighomer »

woodwalker wrote:
Thank you Bighomer. It will be a good user. Appreciate your response. :) ::handshake::
You are welcome, the reason I said that time period is they stopped stamping the blade with a Q and just etched the blade. ::tu::
woodwalker

Post by woodwalker »

bighomer wrote:
woodwalker wrote:
You are welcome, the reason I said that time period is they stopped stamping the blade with a Q and just etched the blade. ::tu::
Good to know sir! Appreciate ya.
Old Hunter

Post by Old Hunter »

Can’t add any Queen history or data, but that is a fine looking deer hunters knife. It is shaped just right for a combination Skinning and rough butchering blade - handle looks about the size of a Buck 105 - the “just right” size. Love to read a report and see pictures of you putting it to work later this fall in the season. Enjoy! OH
Deep in the guts of most men is buried the involuntary response to the hunter's horn, a prickle of the nape hairs, an acceleration of the pulse, an atavistic memory of his fathers, who killed first with stone, and then with club...Robert Ruark
woodwalker

Post by woodwalker »

Old Hunter wrote:Can’t add any Queen history or data, but that is a fine looking deer hunters knife. It is shaped just right for a combination Skinning and rough butchering blade - handle looks about the size of a Buck 105 - the “just right” size. Love to read a report and see pictures of you putting it to work later this fall in the season. Enjoy! OH
Thank you. It feels REAL good holding it. I mean better than any fixed blade I own except maybe my Western L39. Appreciate your comment OH. Means a lot!! ::handshake:: I haven't had any luck hunting the old whitetail. But maybe this is the year!! :)

Return to “General Knife Discussion”