Case XX knives with Rootbeer bone scales

A place to discuss & share pictures of anything that relates to knives.
Sut Tatersaul

Case XX knives with Rootbeer bone scales

Post by Sut Tatersaul »

A wile back I decided to collect Case XX knives with Rootbeer bone scales. I ended up with four of a series of them. I couldn't find out much about that series, and bought a book, entitled 2nd edition of collecting CASE KNIVES by Steve Pfeiffer. Well, my thinking skills are leaving me in leaps, and bounds, and I can't make heads or tails of what that book has to say about the Rootbeer bone collectors series, and haven't acquired any more of that series. Anyone familiar with them? Care to share your knowledge with me? I probably should go back to collecting, only the small easy to find Victorinox SD knives that Iv'e been collecting. Help?

Sut Tatersaul
It's Mind Over Matter, If You Don't Mind, It Don't Matter
RevolverGuy

Re: Case XX knives with Rootbeer bone scales

Post by RevolverGuy »

I believe these were from 2014-15 but have been discontinued. There are six patterns in that series. Trapper, Stockman, Toothpick, Mini Copperhead, Peanut, and small Stockman.
Sut Tatersaul

Post by Sut Tatersaul »

Revolver Guy;
Thanks, for your reply. I already have a Cheetah, and a Saddle Horn, from that set, so there must be at least 8 patterns in that set, but, you have provided me with the names of other patterns, that I don't have, and others to look for.

Sut T.
Sut Tatersaul

Post by Sut Tatersaul »

Hi, All;
Thanks anyway. There must be very few of our members interested in the Case xx knife series, that features Rootbeer bone scales. I only received one reply, to my request for help with information about them. I guess that I have the ability to pick unpopular knives to collect, and as I said in my request, I should get back to collecting knives that I know about. It's easy enough for me to get " skinned" doing that.

Sut Tatersaul.

Return to “General Knife Discussion”