Hi Everybody!

Drop in and tell us a little about yourself.
paknifeworks

Hi Everybody!

Post by paknifeworks »

I am a certified knife addict as well. It all started 5 years ago with low cost switchblades then Italian switchblades. I'm not quite sure how I got into pocket knives but I think it was a Case Elephant Toenail that did it. Anyway after it was all said and done in 2005 I decided to be a collector / dealer and started PA KNIFE WORKS. I buy and sell pocket knives new and old. I'm still small but growing. If I could just quit slipping one in my collection here and there.. :D

Regards to all,
Harry Weatherby
PA KNIFE WORKS
Bryan
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Post by Bryan »

Hi paknifeworks,

Welcome to the forums! I've been retailing knives a little bit myself. The part about slipping them off the market and into the collection made me laugh, because I do that too. Do you have a website? I always like to check out knife websites that I haven't been to yet.

Bryan
paknifeworks

Post by paknifeworks »

Hi Bryan, No I don't have a website. I am just selling on eBay right now. Hopefully soon I can open a webstore. eBay is a bit expensive these days with all the fees. I realy don't want a full blown website, to much maintenance. I have some auctions ending in the next hour or so. My ebay name is of course paknifeworks. I should be posting more knives in the next few days. Here are a couple of my favorite knife sites. Regards,
Harry
PAKW
PA Knives
Silver Tier
Silver Tier

Post by PA Knives »

HI!

Glad to see a fellow Pennsylvanian in the group. Welcome. I am just North of you off of I-79 in Erie. Any chance your going to Titusville for the Queen show? PLease keep me in mind for old PA knives. I would appreciate it.
Multiple Contributions to Knife Magazine ,
Author of "Great Eastern Cutlery: An American Tradition, the History of the Northfield & Tidioute Brands" & "Tidioute: A Town With an Edge"

Return to “Member Introductions”