Prone to addiction

Drop in and tell us a little about yourself.
Hawke

Prone to addiction

Post by Hawke »

Hey Gang,
Im Andy. All my life when I find something a little fun I tend to go all out for a spell and then come back to earth later. LOL I'm 49 and had hobbies like Live Coral Reef Tanks, Cigarette Lighter Collecting, and now the Knife desease is working its way in.

Im an IBEW Electrician that works construction and get laid-off from time to time. My goal here was to satisfy that urge to "buy something" and yet be able to recover the money later when I get laid-off again and need some cash.

Ive built Websites as a hobby too and everything I do, I build a website about it LOL. Im into online gaming with a game called "Return To Castle Wolfenstein" and run a Clan(team) thats has its own server that I admin. Its goal is to provide a clean atmosphere where fathers and sons can play together and form a little bond. Its a fun game and I just dont care to hang with the dirty potty mouth kids who get mad at each other cause you shot them in the back(only way I can kill LOL) So I formed my own Clan and set the rules for the game server.
http://www.ddtclan.com

My new Knife collection is linked in my signature below. Here's a pic of the meager cig lighter collection.

Great Site Bryan! Really gotten me off to a good start! Thx so much for your time and effort!
A Scripto Vu-Lighter Collector
Come by and visit
Hawke's Trading Post
Hawke's Boker Notes
Bryan
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Post by Bryan »

:D :D :D Another victim succumbs to temptation :D :D :D

You will be glad you got into knives. You are likely to stick with this hobby. It’s so much more involved and rich in history than just about any other collectible. Once you get started, you will find that you just need to learn and collect more. Good job on your knife site by the way.

Bryan

Return to “Member Introductions”