Still pretty newbie!

Drop in and tell us a little about yourself.
samb1955

Re: Still pretty newbie!

Post by samb1955 »

I saw Alice in 77 and he really put on a show!
wlf

Post by wlf »

Ann , my buddy from Vancouver's knife club meets in Surrey.
I buy roosters combs and farmers..........................................................jack knives [/b]

GEC SFOs and others at LICK CREEK CUTLERY- www.allaboutpocketknives.com/wlf

May the Father and Son bless
Lyle
carrmillus
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Post by carrmillus »

treefarmer wrote:Goodness, Gal! Just like stagman, reading your very descriptive post made me tired! ::uc:: Wish I could still burn the candle at both ends. Glad you've decided to participate with the AAPK forum, my wife says it's just like a Facebook for men and their knives. Now I can report another lady is participating. :)
I hope you enjoy AAPK. ::handshake::
Treefarmer
....tf, I think somebody lit my candle in the middle!!!!........... ::facepalm:: ............
geocash
Gold Tier
Gold Tier
Location: Southern Appalachian Mountains, outdoors preferably

Post by geocash »

Ann,

That's an interesting & rather candid introduction & it may even inspire me to try one. I have noticed some of your posts, too. Your account of the sixties sounds about the opposite of mine. I think I participated but I just don't remember much about it. And speaking of Alice Cooper, I saw them at a two-or-three day concert at Rockingham Motor Speedway in NC in 1971. I was just vaguely knowledgeable about them at the time & I regarded them as sort of a "kiddie" band compared to some of the others so I intended to get some sleep when they came on. I was real tired, but I didn't sleep. They gave the best performance of any band there. Blew me away.

geocash
geocash

Return to “Member Introductions”