New Kentucky member

Drop in and tell us a little about yourself.
Colonel26
Bronze Tier
Bronze Tier

Re: New Kentucky member

Post by Colonel26 »

Wildshane85 wrote: Sun Apr 19, 2020 2:55 am Hey guys, I'm Shane. Just want to say thanks for all info added, and for all help given. This site has helped me so much in my short time here. ... Here is a little about me. Im from central/eastern Ky. I'm 34. I work in construction. Metal framing, drywall, acoustical ceilings, flooring, etc. Just about anything... I know a little about a lot, but a lot about very little. Lol. I really enjoy trading, always have. Knives, guns, sports cards, motorcycles, four wheeler, just about everything throughout my life. But mainly knives now. Case is where my heart is on this. Pre 80s. I like the value factor, but also I like the hunt, the trade, the rare find and having a part of history. To think about what a tested, or Bradford knife has seen and been through in it's time. Who owned it? Where has it been? Those types of things. I really enjoy it. I do feel passionate about the nice collection I work to one day have. As lots of you all. Some of the nicest knives I've ever seen has been on here, and I appreciate each picture and description i see and read. ...so guys, is it best to go ahead and pay for a subscription? If so, which would you recommend? Thanks for your time, and for reading. If any fellow Kentuckians are here, holler at me. Thanks ::tu:: God bless guys, and stay safe
A belated welcome to you Shane. I’m south and west of you down here in South Central Kentucky between Scottsville and Glasgow.

If you get down this way holler at me!
“There are things in the old Book which I may not be able to explain, but I fully accept it as the infallible word of God, and receive its teachings as inspired by the Holy Spirit.”
Robert E. Lee
carrmillus
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Re: New Kentucky member

Post by carrmillus »

..........welcome to AAPK!!!!.................... ::tu:: ::tu:: ::tu:: ........................

Return to “Member Introductions”