Greetings from Oregon

Drop in and tell us a little about yourself.
Benton629

Re: Greetings from Oregon

Post by Benton629 »

Hello and welcome from Louisiana!
carrmillus
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Post by carrmillus »

.......welcome to AAPK!!!!.................... ::tu:: ::tu:: ::tu:: ....................
Pàdruig

Post by Pàdruig »

Thank you, all, for the very warm welcome and my apologies for the late acknowledgement - things have been rather busy the last few days.

With regards to myself - I'm a software engineer by trade that enjoys the many finer things that life has to offer (i.e. knives (particularly traditional slipjoints and fixed blades), the outdoors, hunting and fishing, whisky and cigars, books, etc.).

I also enjoy fine company - everything listed above is made much better when shared with good friends.
-Dylan

"The man, who goes afoot, prepared to camp anywhere and in any weather, is the most independent fellow on earth." ~Horace Kephart
cudgee

Post by cudgee »

Pàdruig wrote: Sat Sep 05, 2020 5:37 am Thank you, all, for the very warm welcome and my apologies for the late acknowledgement - things have been rather busy the last few days.

With regards to myself - I'm a software engineer by trade that enjoys the many finer things that life has to offer (i.e. knives (particularly traditional slipjoints and fixed blades), the outdoors, hunting and fishing, whisky and cigars, books, etc.).

I also enjoy fine company - everything listed above is made much better when shared with good friends.
:) ::tu:: ::tu:: ::tu::

Return to “Member Introductions”