I know I'm about a week late but well here's my introduction!

Drop in and tell us a little about yourself.
MechanicalBear

Re: I know I'm about a week late but well here's my introduction!

Post by MechanicalBear »

rea1eye wrote: Sat May 15, 2021 10:48 am
MechanicalBear wrote: Sat May 15, 2021 4:12 am
rea1eye wrote: Fri May 14, 2021 1:40 pm
I know I'm a bit late, but I have attached a photo of my Case collection to this comment. I did forget to get out the celluloid one that I keep away from other knives though.
Nice assortment of patterns and covers. Looks like all are in good shape too.

Bob
Thank you :mrgreen:, also the reason they are in such good shape, to be honest with you is all, but one was made within the last couple of years. The one that wasn't made in the last couple of years is the "limited edition" muskrat, it was made in either 2003 or 2004 I forgot. Oh yeah, I do have that celluloid one I forgot to get out, that one was made in 1984 I believe. I didn't know about celluloid outgassing when I got the knife. I am planning to expand my collection, and get some older Case knives though.
1967redrider
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Post by 1967redrider »

Great looking group of Case knives, and ::welcome:: to AAPK! ::handshake::

Lots of great knife information here, and then some. The friendliest knife forum on the web (if you ask me 😉).
Pocket, fixed, machete, axe, it's all good!

You're going to look awfully silly with that knife sticking out of your @#$. -Clint Eastwood, High Plains Drifter
MechanicalBear

Post by MechanicalBear »

1967redrider wrote: Sat May 15, 2021 11:29 pm Great looking group of Case knives, and ::welcome:: to AAPK! ::handshake::

Lots of great knife information here, and then some. The friendliest knife forum on the web (if you ask me 😉).
Thank you ::ds::, also I'm so sorry it took me so long to respond. I have been going through some stuff lately, and I was busy dealing with it.
MechanicalBear

Post by MechanicalBear »

1967redrider wrote: Sat May 15, 2021 11:29 pm Great looking group of Case knives, and ::welcome:: to AAPK! ::handshake::

Thank you :mrgreen:, also I'm so sorry it took me so long to respond. I have been going through some stuff lately, and couldn't find the time to respond.
MechanicalBear

Post by MechanicalBear »

Dan In MI wrote: Sat May 15, 2021 3:36 pm Welcome aboard, and great collection. I know it'll get bigger.
Thank you :mrgreen:, I am planning on getting a older Case knife soon. Also, I'm so sorry it took me so long to respond. I have been dealing with some stuff lately.

Return to “Member Introductions”