Happy Birthday galvanic1882..

If you can think of something to talk about that is not related to knives, discuss it here.
deo-pa
Bronze Tier
Bronze Tier

Re: Happy Birthday galvanic1882..

Post by deo-pa »

Enjoy your day Mike!

Dennis
Attachments
6265A1AF-C0C7-4992-9F36-FF0334EBCD5F.jpeg
79F30B40-CC9E-49EE-B803-9FDF1C7AEEC6.jpeg
woodwalker

Post by woodwalker »

Happy Birthday!! :)
royal0014
Bronze Tier
Bronze Tier

Post by royal0014 »

Well, I'm late to the party, but that just means extra cake for someone else !

!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY !!
Chris
i woke last night to the sound of thunder
how far off i sat and wondered
started humming a song from nineteen sixty two
aint it funny how the night moves
Quick Steel
Bronze Tier
Bronze Tier

Post by Quick Steel »

Congratulations Mike. Wishing you all the best. ::handshake::
danno50
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Post by danno50 »

Happy belated Birthday, Mike! Hope you had a good one!
Dan
philco
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Post by philco »

Happy Birthday Mike. Be happy and blessed. ::tu::
Phil
AAPK Administrator

Jesus died for you. Are you living for Him?

"Buy More Ammo!"
Johnnie Fain 1949-2009
Working Edge

Post by Working Edge »

knifeymauri wrote: Sat Jun 12, 2021 3:01 am HAPPY BIRTHDAY galvanic!! I BRING GIFFFTS!!!! Although I know very well everyone here has receipt piles either in their car or house, and especially online considering most if not all seeing this have been inside due to well you know. Anyways I am going tell you how these little paper receipts aren't just a piece trash that seems to always stack up. You can actually make money of these ( >:) ::sneaky:: and others receipts:smile: )
I personally have told friends that I just want to do a good deed and "help" them by taking their receipts time to time. Of coarse mixed in with other deeds >:). It's not necessary but I just be coming up with stuff having more time on my hands. Well you can start doing this too if you wish to get money from your receipts and friends and family, and if you use my link from my account to signup you instantly earn 3$ just for scanning 1st receipt, you get 5$ after 3 or 4 receipts. ::ds:: It's better than cashback often times they have big bonuses that you can take advantage of, some even pay for product they are giving points for ; whenever you want, you can withdrawal your points for gift cards. ( My personal favorite is Amazon & Visa Cards ) They have various gift cards ranging from retail, restaurants, entertainment, health & beauty, fashion, travel, pet merch, you can even try your chances at their sweepstakes ( I'm not much of a gambler so I just take my Amazon & Visa cards ) but their sweepstakes are usually to win $500 - $1000 with multiple winners. And you can trade points for as much entries as you want but that''s your choice. And that's basically the whole app, earn free points for receipts that you can then exchange for various things. :D So if you would like to sign up click here https://fetchrewards.onelink.me/vvv3/re ... ode=NT8FXH and again you get 3$ just for your first receipt. Should you wish to just download the app first. The code to get the bonus money is, NT8FXH ::handshake:: . Well hope everyone is doing good through out this whole situation and being safe out there. Live Love & Laugh ::groove::
Spam, spam, completely and totally spam posting.... ::td::
Praise the Lord,
Pass the ammunition

Return to “General Off Topic Discussion”