She Should Have Received More Than Six Years

If you can think of something to talk about that is not related to knives, discuss it here.
KLJ77
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

She Should Have Received More Than Six Years

Post by KLJ77 »

People like this woman just irk me to no ends. She is a 'slap in the face' to all those who actually served, injured or died in service to our country. What's even more appalling is the fact that it took 5 years to catch her in her stolen valor. One would think that these Veteran's organizations would vet these people a lot deeper from the get go, instead of taking their word for it. Wounded Warrior's gave this woman $207,000 without looking into her more. That is shameful on their part, imho. The kicker about this woman is; She NEVER served a day in any military branch...and she NEVER had cancer. :x Like I said...six years is not long enough for this fake broad. I'm glad she finally got caught.

Read more here..

https://nypost.com/2023/03/18/rhode-isl ... -jail/amp/
LJ

"The problems we face today are there because the people who work for a living are now outnumbered by those that vote for a living."
robpa

Re: She Should Have Received More Than Six Years

Post by robpa »

She should run as a dem for federal office so she could be with a couple other disgusting ""heros". blumenthal for one.
This happens. we had a Hero join our Am legion post, and a couple others including a VFW. Oh, he was a real hero, until, he told a story about a certain battle and place during TET 1968. I just happened to be in that fight and questioned him on a few things. Other vets said I should ease up, hes the real mcCoy. well, he joined the local vietnam Vets org and came up against the commander, who was also in that same battle. bingo. come to find out, this POS had joined about 7 different posts and was basking in his glory. it all came to an end, and embrrasment. A real POS. At least Al gore did put on a uniform, and looked down the barrel of his rifle, while being photographed, too prove he was Mr wonderful (ly stupid).
dlr110
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Post by dlr110 »

I have nothing but the greatest contempt for people like this. They soil the uniform and the sacrifices by all that served honorable.
I took one of my own sailors to Captains Mast for wearing 2 combat ribbons he did not earn. There is just no excuse for that type of behavior.
David L Roberts, United States Navy Retired
Please visit my website: Woodburning Art by David at

https://www.wdbydavid.com/
Dan In MI

Post by Dan In MI »

Six years is way too light a punishment. I'll leave it at that.
USN 2000-2006
Adaptable and (usually) affable knife enthusiast, unsure of his knife collecting destination but enjoying the journey
Case taste, Rough Ryder budget
RobesonsRme.com
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Post by RobesonsRme.com »

She was a GS-12 social worker, working for the VA.

She took actual records of combat vets and altered them for her own use.

She obtained uniforms from actual female Marine Corps veterans.

A GS-12 make’s good money.

Maximum sentence for her crimes was twenty-four years, she got a plea deal down to six and she’ll only serve three.

She has, however, rendered herself virtually unemployable.
DE OPPRESSO LIBER

"...Men may spurn our appeals, reject our message, oppose our arguments, despise our persons ___but they are helpless against our prayers. "

Sidlow Baxter
fergusontd

Post by fergusontd »

::dang:: I talked to a guy wearing a Vietnam Vet hat and asked when he was in and where at. He told me he was just an Era Vet and was never there, but since he was in durring that time he said he could wear it. I didn't say anything just shook my head and walked away. ftd
"A pocketknife is a man's best friend!"

Return to “General Off Topic Discussion”