October 2022 Store Owner Monthly Knife Giveaway

Enter our knife drawings here.
bestgear
Silver Tier
Silver Tier

October 2022 Store Owner Monthly Knife Giveaway

Post by bestgear »

AAPK is proud to announce a second monthly knife giveaway! In addition to the member-donated monthly knife giveaway that has been running since April 2005, this month we are launching a store-owner-donated monthly knife giveaway that will begin on the 15th of every month and run until the 14th of the following month at which time a winner will be declared.
The inaugural store-owner-donated monthly knife giveaway features a very kind donation from the owner of AAPK Store 3FingerMac who has decided to donate a Vincenzo Balistreri Harpoon Swell End. This knife is 4" closed with fantastic Fools Gold fat carbon. A very modern and classy look with the little extras like the lanyard pin, fileworked liners, and screws rather than pins which all show a Cutlery Masters hand. Comes complete with COA and slip.

f you haven't already visited 3FingerMac's AAPK Store, I encourage that you set aside some time and browse https://www.allaboutpocketknives.com/ca ... eller=1840 and you will see one fine custom knife store with enough inventory to satisfy even the most demanding knife enthusiast.

Good luck!
Instructions for entering the giveaway...

Simply click here and select a number between 0 and 999.

You will have until November 14th (6:00 P.M. Eastern) to pick a number, after which entries will not be considered. The Illinois State Lottery evening pick-three drawing will determine the winner on November 14th. The individual closest to the selected number without going over will win. The Illinois lottery results can be found on the following website:

https://www.illinoislottery.com/dbg/results/pick3

To be eligible to win, you must (a) be 18 years of age and (b) have made at least 100 total AAPK forum posts at the time of entering the monthly giveaway.

Please ensure that your Board Preferences Miscellaneous Notifications are set to notify you via email when someone sends you a Private Message (PM) to ensure the best opportunity for the time requirements below to be met.

The first-place winner will be sent an AAPK PM after the drawing and will have three days to respond with contact and shipping information. If the first-place winner does not respond within three days, the knife will be offered to the next player on the list without going over.

The next-place winner will be sent an AAPK PM, and they will have one day to respond with contact and shipping information. If the next-place winner does not respond within one day, the knife will be offered in the same manner to the next player on the list without going over.

Good Luck!
Attachments
Image 1.jpg
Image 2.jpg
Image 2.jpg (21.25 KiB) Viewed 3452 times
Image 3.jpg
Image 3.jpg (18.76 KiB) Viewed 3452 times
Image 4.jpg
Image 4.jpg (19.67 KiB) Viewed 3452 times
Image 5.jpg
Image 5.jpg (17.71 KiB) Viewed 3452 times
Image 6.jpg
Image 6.jpg (21.04 KiB) Viewed 3452 times
Image 7.jpg
Image 7.jpg (12.22 KiB) Viewed 3452 times
Image 8.jpg
Image 8.jpg (11.37 KiB) Viewed 3452 times
Image 9.jpg
Image 9.jpg (15.68 KiB) Viewed 3452 times
Tom
AAPK Administrator

Live simply. Love generously. Care deeply. Speak kindly. Leave the rest to God.
jerryd6818
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Re: October 2022 Store Owner Monthly Knife Giveaway

Post by jerryd6818 »

Wowsa! That's really somethin'. Thanks for the donation 3FingerMac.
Forged on the anvil of discipline.
The Few. The Proud.
Jerry D.

This country has become more about sub-groups than about it's unity as a nation.

"The #72 pattern has got to be pretty close to the perfect knife."
--T.J. Murphy 2012
Beavertail

Post by Beavertail »

My finger slipped on my tablet while choosing a number.
I got lucky number 1 ::facepalm::
Oh well, who knows it might just win, anyway this is a beautiful knife and a very generous gesture. ::tu::
Tim
Reverand
Silver Tier
Silver Tier

Post by Reverand »

Beavertail wrote: Sat Oct 15, 2022 1:34 pm My finger slipped on my tablet while choosing a number.
Oh well, who knows it might just win, anyway this is a beautiful knife and a very generous gesture. ::tu::
I've done that before. Don't you hate it?

3FingerMac, that is a beautiful knife. Thank you for your generosity!
Jesus is life.
Everything else is just a hobby.

~Reverand
philco
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Post by philco »

Fantastic knife to launch this new giveaway ! Thank you 3FM for your very generous donation. ::handshake::
Phil
AAPK Administrator

Jesus died for you. Are you living for Him?

"Buy More Ammo!"
Johnnie Fain 1949-2009
Beavertail

Post by Beavertail »

Reverand wrote: Sat Oct 15, 2022 1:49 pm
Beavertail wrote: Sat Oct 15, 2022 1:34 pm My finger slipped on my tablet while choosing a number.
I've done that before. Don't you hate it?

3FingerMac, that is a beautiful knife. Thank you for your generosity!
It's not the first time I've done that, it is a little annoying.
Tim
doglegg
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Post by doglegg »

Well Mr Mac, or shall I call you 3finger, which ever, thanks for a beautiful donation. And to you Tom for being the Grand Master of this give away. ::handshake::
bestgear
Silver Tier
Silver Tier

Post by bestgear »

doglegg wrote: Sat Oct 15, 2022 2:09 pmWell Mr Mac, or shall I call you 3finger, which ever
I’ve come to learn that it’s simply “Mac” :)
Tom
AAPK Administrator

OLDE CUTLER
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Post by OLDE CUTLER »

Yes, that is a dandy and I would sure like to win it. Thanks for your donation.
"Sometimes even the blind chicken finds corn"
treefarmer
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Post by treefarmer »

That's one fancy knife! Not a surprise that I'm not familiar with the maker, learn something new near about every day on AAPK.
Very generous, 3FingerMac! ::clapping::
Treefarmer

Edit: just had a "look see" a 3FingerMac's store, ::woot:: !!

A GUN IN THE HAND IS BETTER THAN A COP ON THE PHONE.
Madmarco
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Post by Madmarco »

First off, thank you Mac for your very generous donation, and to you as well Tom for your terrific organizational skills every month! Next, if I have it right about how this works, it seems that "eveled" with his choice of 433 is our winner, as the dawn numbers were 483! Congratulations to our winner, you scored a good one! Great contest AAPK! 8)
8)
bestgear
Silver Tier
Silver Tier

Post by bestgear »

Madmarco wrote: Sat Oct 15, 2022 10:33 pm First off, thank you Mac for your very generous donation, and to you as well Tom for your terrific organizational skills every month! Next, if I have it right about how this works, it seems that "eveled" with his choice of 433 is our winner, as the dawn numbers were 483! Congratulations to our winner, you scored a good one! Great contest AAPK! 8)
Mark - 483 was the number drawn on October 14th before this giveaway even started! They giveaway contest ends on November 14th but I know eveled appreciates the show of support! ::ds:: as do I for your kind commentary about my organizational skills ::ds::
Tom
AAPK Administrator

Colonel26
Bronze Tier
Bronze Tier

Post by Colonel26 »

Thanks Mac for your generosity. That’s one fine looking knife!
“There are things in the old Book which I may not be able to explain, but I fully accept it as the infallible word of God, and receive its teachings as inspired by the Holy Spirit.”
Robert E. Lee
Colonel26
Bronze Tier
Bronze Tier

Post by Colonel26 »

treefarmer wrote: Sat Oct 15, 2022 4:57 pm That's one fancy knife! Not a surprise that I'm not familiar with the maker, learn something new near about every day on AAPK.
Treefarmer

I reckon something that purty would really dress up your or my overalls wouldn’t it?!
“There are things in the old Book which I may not be able to explain, but I fully accept it as the infallible word of God, and receive its teachings as inspired by the Holy Spirit.”
Robert E. Lee
Madmarco
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Post by Madmarco »

bestgear wrote: Sat Oct 15, 2022 11:30 pm
Madmarco wrote: Sat Oct 15, 2022 10:33 pm First off, thank you Mac for your very generous donation, and to you as well Tom for your terrific organizational skills every month! Next, if I have it right about how this works, it seems that "eveled" with his choice of 433 is our winner, as the dawn numbers were 483! Congratulations to our winner, you scored a good one! Great contest AAPK! 8)
Mark - 483 was the number drawn on October 14th before this giveaway even started! They giveaway contest ends on November 14th but I know eveled appreciates the show of support! ::ds:: as do I for your kind commentary about my organizational skills ::ds::
My sincere apology Tom, I really shouldn't get involved in things I really don't know much about. I bet I've jinxed it and "eveled" will end up the eventual winner anyway, which is O.K. by me. So, are you saying the contest starts today and goes until the night of November 14th, yes? Thx! 8)
8)
treefarmer
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Post by treefarmer »

Colonel26 wrote: Sun Oct 16, 2022 12:08 am
treefarmer wrote: Sat Oct 15, 2022 4:57 pm That's one fancy knife! Not a surprise that I'm not familiar with the maker, learn something new near about every day on AAPK.
Treefarmer

I reckon something that purty would really dress up your or my overalls wouldn’t it?!
I believe you're right Bro. Wade. I could only carry it in my newest pair, the ones less faded. ::nod::
Treefarmer

A GUN IN THE HAND IS BETTER THAN A COP ON THE PHONE.
orvet
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Post by orvet »

Thanks Mac, nice looking knife! ::tu::
Dale
AAPK Administrator

Please visit my AAPK store: www.allaboutpocketknives.com/orvet

Job 13:15

“In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act.” - George Orwell
KLJ77
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Post by KLJ77 »

Very nice knife. Thank you Mac for your kindness and generosity for this inaugural mid-monthly give away. ::handshake::

Thank you Tom for organizing / coordinating this. What a GREAT idea. ::tu::

Thank you to all the future AAPK Store Owners for your participation and generosity. ::handshake::
LJ

"The problems we face today are there because the people who work for a living are now outnumbered by those that vote for a living."
Mumbleypeg
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Post by Mumbleypeg »

treefarmer wrote: Sun Oct 16, 2022 1:25 am
Treefarmer

I believe you're right Bro. Wade. I could only carry it in my newest pair, the ones less faded. ::nod::
Treefarmer
That would be correct Philip. Mine are all pretty faded - guess it’s time for a new pair. My paternal grandpa wore nothing but Big Smith blue denims, and he wore his newest pair to church. With a white shirt and a tie. ::tu::

Thanks to all the store owners, and a special thanks to Mac for kicking off the inaugural GAW with such a beautiful knife. ::nod:: And of course to Tom for herding cats. :lol:

Ken
Member AKTI, TSRA, NRA.

If your religion requires that you hate someone, you need a new religion.

When the people fear their government, that is tyranny. When government fears the people, that is freedom.

https://www.akti.org/
bestgear
Silver Tier
Silver Tier

Post by bestgear »

Thank you to everyone for the very kind comments being made on my contributions but all of the spotlight should be on our store owners who have stepped up in a strong manner to support this new giveaway. This has also opened a dialogue about creatively increasing traffic to the stores to highlight their mission within the knife community.

If you haven't already visited 3FingerMac's AAPK Store, I encourage that you set aside some time and browse https://www.allaboutpocketknives.com/ca ... eller=1840 and you will see one fine custom knife store with enough inventory to satisfy even the most demanding knife enthusiast.

::handshake::
Tom
AAPK Administrator

Colonel26
Bronze Tier
Bronze Tier

Post by Colonel26 »

Mumbleypeg wrote: Tue Oct 18, 2022 2:42 pm [quote=treefarmer post_id=<a href="tel:1037662">1037662</a> time=<a href="tel:1665883557">1665883557</a> user_id=8988]
[quote=Colonel26 post_id=<a href="tel:1037653">1037653</a> time=<a href="tel:1665878881">1665878881</a> user_id=14441]
[quote=treefarmer post_id=<a href="tel:1037605">1037605</a> time=<a href="tel:1665853028">1665853028</a> user_id=8988]
That's one fancy knife! Not a surprise that I'm not familiar with the maker, learn something new near about every day on AAPK.
Treefarmer

[/quote]

Treefarmer
[/quote]

That would be correct Philip. Mine are all pretty faded - guess it’s time for a new pair. My paternal grandpa wore nothing but Big Smith blue denims, and he wore his newest pair to church. With a white shirt and a tie. ::tu::

Thanks to all the store owners, and a special thanks to Mac for kicking off the inaugural GAW with such a beautiful knife. ::nod:: And of course to Tom for herding cats. :lol:

Ken
[/quote]
treefarmer wrote: Sun Oct 16, 2022 1:25 am
Treefarmer

Treefarmer
My granddaddy wore Big Mac from JC Penny. Those were my favorite too. Now it’s Pointer that I like best.

I believe I’d have to buy a new pair too. None of mine would be fittin’ for a knife like that!
Robert E. Lee
gordonjohn

Post by gordonjohn »

Thank you Mac for the chance at a beautiful knife :D
TripleF
Bronze Tier
Bronze Tier

Post by TripleF »

jerryd6818 wrote: Sat Oct 15, 2022 12:13 pm Wowsa! That's really somethin'. Thanks for the donation 3FingerMac.

DITTO!!! ::ds::
SCOTT
HOME OF THE BRAVE! (not the scarety cats)

Colonial Knife Company History ebook:
https://gumroad.com/l/ZLDb
abcdef

Post by abcdef »

Magnifico.
TPK

Post by TPK »

Cool! 8) Thanks for the chance! ::handshake:: ::tu:: ::super_happy::
TOM - KGFG - (Knife-Guy-From-Germany)

I believe..., every knife is a soul, looking for a soulmate. :wink:

Weebit-Nano https://www.weebit-nano.com/
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Weebit_Nano

US - ARMY - COMBAT - ENGINEERS - 1990 - 1993 - God Bless Our Troops!

Return to “AAPK Knife Giveaways”