1970 red bone

The W.R. Case & Sons Cutlery Company has a very rich history that began in 1889 when William Russell (“W.R.”), Jean, John, and Andrew Case began fashioning their knives and selling them along a wagon trail in upstate New York. The company has produced countless treasures and it continues to do so as one of the most collected brands in the world.
atlatl55

1970 red bone

Post by atlatl55 »

Another nice 1970 case with flawless red bone and great snap.
Attachments
100_4846.jpg
Elvis

Re: 1970 red bone

Post by Elvis »

Sweet knife! It should have been posted on the catagory just above this one on the forum index page. No doubt your knife is a classic, as all the older Case Knives are becoming, but the Classic's referred to here are a line of knives made in the 90's using many old Case patterns and tang stamps (current dates were also stamped on them too). http://www.caseclassicsclub.com/ can explain it beter than I can.

But since we're here, is that a 24 1/2 model? I've got a couple of single bladed ones, but no two bladers that I can think of. They're also a very pocket friendly knife. Nice find. BTW, I remember you from "Knife Forums". I still check in there and haven't seen you in a while. Good to have you here!

Return to “Case Knife Collector's Forum”