Case Clasisic 62046J Prototypes...

The W.R. Case & Sons Cutlery Company has a very rich history that began in 1889 when William Russell (“W.R.”), Jean, John, and Andrew Case began fashioning their knives and selling them along a wagon trail in upstate New York. The company has produced countless treasures and it continues to do so as one of the most collected brands in the world.
CCBill

Case Clasisic 62046J Prototypes...

Post by CCBill »

I thought that maybe, if there is anybody out there that likes these little knives, they might like to see these.
It's odd that they made them, with both blades alike. The blade is called a modified spear.
They are prototypes and came in the box, with the proper certificates. Don't see many of them...
The top one has some really unusual jigging. I have never seen another knive with this particular style...
If you have any unusual Classics, please post a picture, I'd really like to see them...
CC Bill...
Attachments
DSC00843 (Small).JPG
DSC00843 (Small).JPG (50.15 KiB) Viewed 5021 times
CasexxLiker

Re: Case Clasisic 62046J Prototypes...

Post by CasexxLiker »

Here is my copy. It is my favorite knife. It has it all, thick sabre grind, pinched ,threaded and slanted bolsters and in my opinion a unique blade combo of the modified spear and clip with the out landish swedge and long pulls. Only thing missing is maybe a spring and button to make it John Wayne worthy " oh i thought you were dead " vignette.
Attachments
20190325_142652.jpg
doglegg
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Post by doglegg »

When I think I've seen it all then you two spring this one on me. Unusual and beautiful. Congrats and thanks. ::tu::
FarSide
Bronze Tier
Bronze Tier

Post by FarSide »

Never have seen that one. Thanks for sharing.
-Tim

Return to “Case Knife Collector's Forum”