Case Classics STILL undervalued.

The W.R. Case & Sons Cutlery Company has a very rich history that began in 1889 when William Russell (“W.R.”), Jean, John, and Andrew Case began fashioning their knives and selling them along a wagon trail in upstate New York. The company has produced countless treasures and it continues to do so as one of the most collected brands in the world.
chaysons

Re: Case Classics STILL undervalued.

Post by chaysons »

This Case Classic was the ‘95 Club Knife for the members.Wonder knife for the eyes!
Attachments
F4A3CB42-74A1-4DDC-BF25-D851A0F220E0.jpeg
kootenay joe

Post by kootenay joe »

Were all of the Case Classics made by Queen ?
I think part of the reason for relatively low prices now is that they do not fir in with a Case collection because Case was not involved in making them.
For Queen collectors you can get the same patterns with Queen markings.
The Case Classics are a collectible group on their own so appeal to fewer collectors.
kj
Railsplitter
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Post by Railsplitter »

kootenay joe wrote: Fri Jan 17, 2020 9:41 pm Were all of the Case Classics made by Queen ?
I think part of the reason for relatively low prices now is that they do not fir in with a Case collection because Case was not involved in making them.
For Queen collectors you can get the same patterns with Queen markings.
The Case Classics are a collectible group on their own so appeal to fewer collectors.
kj
See the post from Roger on the first page of this thread. There were 4 Case Classic patterns made by Case in house. All of the other Case Classics were made by Queen.
Rick T.

"My knife money maketh itself wings!" mb>

Proud member of the Buck Collectors Club Inc.
kootenay joe

Post by kootenay joe »

Thank you. I missed that on my first reading of this thread.
kj

Return to “Case Knife Collector's Forum”