Elvis trapper

The W.R. Case & Sons Cutlery Company has a very rich history that began in 1889 when William Russell (“W.R.”), Jean, John, and Andrew Case began fashioning their knives and selling them along a wagon trail in upstate New York. The company has produced countless treasures and it continues to do so as one of the most collected brands in the world.
mrwatch

Elvis trapper

Post by mrwatch »

I bought at a antique mall a Elvis King of rock & roll 8 dot trapper. original box but on mine the secondary "spay?" blade say's one of one thousand. The bolster is numbered. Yellow delrin handle. Pictures too come. Thoughts please! Bob
mrwatch

Re: Elvis trapper

Post by mrwatch »

a few
Attachments
DSCN4358.jpg
DSCN4359.jpg
fergusontd

Post by fergusontd »

::groove:: TCB... Don't be cruel and tell us what you paid for it. Thank you,Thank you very much. ftd
"A pocketknife is a man's best friend!"
mrwatch

Post by mrwatch »

Their was no price tag so the lady texted a picture of it to the booth owner. Came back as $38. Can't per fleabay if average as only a couple with a different marking on the secondary blade. spay blade? When I was ready too leave I said; no I did not jerk tears for Elvis, and yes my grandmother did not like the way he gyrated his hips on TV. I do like his later movies and songs. on another note I met a man that was stationed with him in Germany. Solders asked him for off base money and he said don't bother to pay me back. Said he was a really nice guy. ::tu::
Bob
gsmith7158
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Post by gsmith7158 »

Bob here is one I bought about three years ago. It's stamped 1989 and since I collect the dog leg trapper i bought it for around $45 I believe. Hey if you grew up in the late 50's and 60's you gotta have at least one piece of Elvis memorabilia. ::nod::
Attachments
20180304_084536.jpg
20180304_084613.jpg
20180304_084652.jpg
------------------

Greg

IF YOU AIN'T BUYING OR LOOKING AT A KNIFE THEN YOU AIN'T LIVING.
Always looking to buy good quality Empire knives.

PROUD MEMBER AAPK, NRA.
mrwatch

Post by mrwatch »

Born 1945 in St.Louis so I've abut seen it all. Mine has the cardboard box. Watched live on TV man setting foot on the moon. Mom and dad parked on the
East St.Louis side of the Mississippi River and we watched them put the center piece in place of the GateWAy Arch. My wife lies Elvis.
mrwatch

Post by mrwatch »

Z=box, slight staining etc.
Attachments
DSCN4348.jpg

Return to “Case Knife Collector's Forum”