New to the Forum and looking to buy

The W.R. Case & Sons Cutlery Company has a very rich history that began in 1889 when William Russell (“W.R.”), Jean, John, and Andrew Case began fashioning their knives and selling them along a wagon trail in upstate New York. The company has produced countless treasures and it continues to do so as one of the most collected brands in the world.
mhughes50

New to the Forum and looking to buy

Post by mhughes50 »

If this is not the place please let me know and I'll remove it. I'm new to this forum. I'm looking to buy 1970s and older Case Stag knives. Especially in the pattern of 47, 49, 54 and 75. Trapper, Moose or Stockman and big Jacks. I'm hoping to find some nice older blades in the $175 dollar or less range.
Please feel free to email me hughesme60@gmail.com with any information. I am a sole proprietor dealer and do have a tax deferred certificate from Arkansas. Thanks for reading and please do comment if you feel I have violated the rules. Also if you have anything like I'm looking for to share on here, please do.
Thanks
Mike
New_Windsor_NY
Gold Tier
Gold Tier
Location: I'm On The Far Right On The Left Coast In Commiefornia

Re: New to the Forum and looking to buy

Post by New_Windsor_NY »

mhughes50 wrote: Mon Nov 25, 2019 3:59 pm If this is not the place please let me know and I'll remove it. I'm new to this forum. I'm looking to buy 1970s and older Case Stag knives. Especially in the pattern of 47, 49, 54 and 75. Trapper, Moose or Stockman and big Jacks. I'm hoping to find some nice older blades in the $175 dollar or less range.
Please feel free to email me hughesme60@gmail.com with any information. I am a sole proprietor dealer and do have a tax deferred certificate from Arkansas. Thanks for reading and please do comment if you feel I have violated the rules. Also if you have anything like I'm looking for to share on here, please do.
Thanks
Mike
Hi. You might get more views/results if you post your inquiry here: viewforum.php?f=26
Kid: "Wish we had time to bury them fellas."
Josey Wales: "To hell with them fellas. Buzzards got to eat, same as worms."
Clint Eastwood-The Outlaw Josey Wales

Skip
Steve Warden

Post by Steve Warden »

Hi Mike. Welcome!

If you look at the top of the page and click STORE, it will take you here ---> https://www.allaboutpocketknives.com/catalog/
Take care and God bless,

Steve
TSgt USAF, Retired
1980-2000

But any knife is better than no knife! ~ Mumbleypeg (aka Ken)
stockman
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Post by stockman »

PM sent

Harold

Return to “Case Knife Collector's Forum”