Case Serrations?

The W.R. Case & Sons Cutlery Company has a very rich history that began in 1889 when William Russell (“W.R.”), Jean, John, and Andrew Case began fashioning their knives and selling them along a wagon trail in upstate New York. The company has produced countless treasures and it continues to do so as one of the most collected brands in the world.
cody6268

Case Serrations?

Post by cody6268 »

Has anyone here used a serrated Case knife? I am curious as to how they perform. I recently bought the 75 pattern Jumbo Stockman for myself and the 54 Trapper for my Granddad from the Earth Brown G-10 series; and they both have serrated main blades. They are set up a little differently than I am use to--instead of one big and two small serrations, they are one big and three small serrations.

Here's the knives I'm talking about.
23306.jpg
23308.jpg
1967redrider
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Re: Case Serrations?

Post by 1967redrider »

I don't think I have any of the newer Case serrated knives, not wild about serrations on a traditional folder. But they look like they should work just fine.
Pocket, fixed, machete, axe, it's all good!

You're going to look awfully silly with that knife sticking out of your @#$. -Clint Eastwood, High Plains Drifter
Mumbleypeg
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Re: Case Serrations?

Post by Mumbleypeg »

I have several stainless serrated Case kitchen knives that are great cutters. I've had them a long time, maybe 30 years. ::shrug:: I've never had a Case pocket knife with serrated blade though, but the serration pattern in your pictures look to be the same as the kitchen knives.

Ken
Member AKTI, TSRA, NRA.

If your religion requires that you hate someone, you need a new religion.

When the people fear their government, that is tyranny. When government fears the people, that is freedom.

https://www.akti.org/

Return to “Case Knife Collector's Forum”