Knives for Boss Katana 50 Amp

Looking for a particular knife or related item? Post it here.
WillyCamaro

Knives for Boss Katana 50 Amp

Post by WillyCamaro »

Hey Guys.
I am in the market for a new Boss Katana 50 guitar amp. Looking around, this is the best one for the money.
You can get em off Amazon Canada for 299 and free shipping.
I would trade nice knives for this bad boy. I have a new genuine mother of pearl Fight'N Rooster Canittler, beautiful knife. A new Bulldog 3rd generation green jigged bone 2 blade canoe, again beautiful knife. 2 very good Fight'N Rooster metal gents pen knives, never been used, but some rust specks on the blades from aging. A Case XX 125th anniversary 2 blade trapper in the case, again beautiful knife. The list goes on.
I am kind of getting desperate to get this amp home ::drool:: ::drool:: ::drool::
I tried to setup my computer as a temporary amp, but is way more trouble than it's worth ::facepalm::
If you would be interested in helping me out, shoot me a pm and we can go from there.
I stick pics in here so you get an idea of what knives i'm talking about.
Thanks guys!
God Bless!
Willy
Attachments
DSCN0788.JPG
DSCN0789.JPG
DSCN0905.JPG
DSCN0925.JPG
DSCN0914.JPG
DSCN0804.JPG
DSCN0879.JPG
"Never, never, never give up."
Winston Churchill

Take therefore no thought for the morrow: for the morrow shall take thought for the things of itself. Sufficient unto the day is the evil thereof.
Matthew 6:34
WillyCamaro

Re: Knives for Boss Katana 50 Amp

Post by WillyCamaro »

Cancelled
"Never, never, never give up."
Winston Churchill

Take therefore no thought for the morrow: for the morrow shall take thought for the things of itself. Sufficient unto the day is the evil thereof.
Matthew 6:34

Return to “Want Ads”