WANTED: Great Eastern 38 Grinling Whittlers

Looking for a particular knife or related item? Post it here.
Buckibbq
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

WANTED: Great Eastern 38 Grinling Whittlers

Post by Buckibbq »

In search of the following GEC #38 Grinling Whittlers:

-Gabon Ebony
-Natural Stag
-Chestnut Peach Seed Jigged Bone (SFO for Oregon Knife Collectors Association - Beavertail Shield)

I’ve got GEC/Northwoods trades and/or $$$

Thanks for looking, any help locating is much appreciated.
I’m a long time collector in search of rare and limited GEC AND Northwoods knives. Always looking to add ivory pieces to my collection. PM to discuss sales or trades, please!
Buckibbq
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Re: WANTED: Great Eastern 38 Grinling Whittlers

Post by Buckibbq »

Edited: Two found ::ds:: , another added ::dang:: .
I’m a long time collector in search of rare and limited GEC AND Northwoods knives. Always looking to add ivory pieces to my collection. PM to discuss sales or trades, please!
Buckibbq
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Post by Buckibbq »

The OKCA Grinling with Beavertail shield has been located. Now looking for the Tidioute Ebony and the Natural Stag! I’ve got good trades or cash!
Buckibbq
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Post by Buckibbq »

Still searching for these three GEC 38 Grinling Whittlers.
Ebony, Natural Stag and Neptune Acrylic.

I have many Northwoods as well as GEC trades in mammoth, elephant ivory, stag and bone. I also have an extra Mint Grinling Whittler in Che Chen Rosewood to swap. If you have one of these knives, I’ll make it worth your while to trade. Of course, also willing to purchase. Send a PM, Please! :)

Thanks for looking,
Bryon
Buckibbq
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Post by Buckibbq »

All #38 Grinling Whittlers have been found EXCEPT for one. I’m in search of the final piece and I’ve not even been able to find a picture of one. I’m looking for a SFO 38 Whittler in burnt stag that was made for the Allegheny Mountain Knife Collectors Club. According to the production totals, there were 25 made. I have plenty of trades or cash for this last piece to the puzzle.

Return to “Want Ads”