Need Schrade C2153 please

Looking for a particular knife or related item? Post it here.
gcousens

Need Schrade C2153 please

Post by gcousens »

Hi gents,

I'm new to this hobby and this forum, so thanks so much for allowing me to be a part of this community.

In spite of a drawer full of new knives - mostly GEC - the Schrade C2153 passed down to me by my grandfather has become my favorite.

Incredibly, I lost it on a recent road trip. When home, I picked up my leather sheath to find it empty. I'm dumbfounded as to how I could be so irresponsible, and I'm just broken up over the loss of this knife.

I'm hoping to replace it. If anybody has one of these, I'll gladly pay your asking price.

Thanks very much.

Graham
IMG_9968.jpg
Paladin
Bronze Tier
Bronze Tier
Location: Near Austin, Texas, between a Rock and a Weird Place

Re: Need Schrade C2153 please

Post by Paladin »

Sorry you have lost a part of your heritage and I don't have a replacement but I want to offer some insight from my experience.
I had a Kabar (USN) that my dad brought home from the Pacific. He was US Marine and lived thru Guam, Saipan and Okinawa. I treasured the knife and it was stolen. I looked everywhere and finally located a similar knife in the original sheath. Every time I looked at that replacement knife I was both sad and pi$$ed. After a while I sold the replacement knife and that pretty much cured up the problem. Not saying you'll have the same problem but just want to give you something to think about.

Ray
Paladin

God Bless the USA
Please visit my store SWEETWATER KNIVES
"Buy more ammo" - Johnnie Fain
"I'm glad I ain't scared to be lazy." Augustus McCrae
tongueriver

Re: Need Schrade C2153 please

Post by tongueriver »

Catalog cut.
swirly001.jpg

Return to “Want Ads”