Case Knife CA27115

Looking for a particular knife or related item? Post it here.
mkelly
Bronze Tier
Bronze Tier

Case Knife CA27115

Post by mkelly »

Case CA27115 Kickstart Trapperlock w/fluted slant bolsters - Will pay premium price - Send photo and price.
Mumbleypeg
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Re: Case Knife CA27115

Post by Mumbleypeg »

I’d like to caution that we’ve had a run of scammers here recently, seems they read the want ads section on AAPK, join the forum and contact members who have posted wanted items. Typically they say that they, or a friend, just happens to have the very item wanted, and give an email address to contact. Maybe even send a picture of the knife (which they probably found on line). Money is sent, no knives received, both new member or friend disappear. You may know this already.

Beware of new members offering what you’re looking for. Until recently we’ve not had such scum/scams here. Most members here are great, honest folks. Hope you can find what you’re wanting. Just be cautious. ::tu::

Ken
Member AKTI, TSRA, NRA.

If your religion requires that you hate someone, you need a new religion.

When the people fear their government, that is tyranny. When government fears the people, that is freedom.

https://www.akti.org/
kennedy knives
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Post by kennedy knives »

Mumbleypeg wrote: Wed Sep 07, 2022 5:29 pm I’d like to caution that we’ve had a run of scammers here recently, seems they read the want ads section on AAPK, join the forum and contact members who have posted wanted items. Typically they say that they, or a friend, just happens to have the very item wanted, and give an email address to contact. Maybe even send a picture of the knife (which they probably found on line). Money is sent, no knives received, both new member or friend disappear. You may know this already.

Beware of new members offering what you’re looking for. Until recently we’ve not had such scum/scams here. Most members here are great, honest folks. Hope you can find what you’re wanting. Just be cautious. ::tu::

Ken
Ken is 100% right not only on here but Facebook also be careful ask for reference or deal with a dealer from here.
Two days in a row on Facebook had My Knives, Kennedy' Knives, Steve Sanders & Mark, Sharpnshinyknives Someone posted our knives for sell.
I don't know how to take the pictures from here and do that but this guy posted pictures and word for word our description of the knife. Be Careful ::tu:: ::tu:: ::tu::
OLDE CUTLER
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Post by OLDE CUTLER »

I would say your chances of getting an honest reply would be very low.
"Sometimes even the blind chicken finds corn"
Mumbleypeg
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Post by Mumbleypeg »

One thing that may help - I doubt many know what a Case CA27115 is. I assume that's the Case "item number" or SKU but I don't know, and don't know anyone who describes knives by those numbers. ::shrug::

Ken
Member AKTI, TSRA, NRA.

When the people fear their government, that is tyranny. When government fears the people, that is freedom.

Mumbleypeg
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Post by Mumbleypeg »

One thing that may (or may not) help is I doubt many know what a Case CA27115 is. I don't, but maybe it's the item number. ::shrug:: I don't know anyone who describes Case knives using those numbers.

Ken
Member AKTI, TSRA, NRA.

rea1eye

Post by rea1eye »

Ken is correct. Scams are now everywhere getting more sophisticated
and infiltrate all sites.

Also I agree with Ken. Asking for a knife as "CA27115" is very unusual.

Bob

Return to “Want Ads”