PIRANHA

A place to discuss modern tactical knives like Benchmade, Spyderco, Kershaw, Cold Steel, CRKT, and more.
gringo

PIRANHA

Post by gringo »

so the spring on my piranha switchblade went poo on me two days ago...one day of going through every nut an bolt can, every hardware shop...auto parts stores...wasn't that fun?
i finally broke down and emailed Piranha late yesterday...this morning..first email is from Josh Hazen at piranha...send the knife an we'll clean sharpen and fix it...or we can send the spring.

how cool is that? less than a 24 hour wait for a response...and not a word about it's not covered or how did you break it...and they want to sharpen this wickedly sharp knife for me.

what a company. ::ds::
gmusic

Re: PIRANHA

Post by gmusic »

Some companies will still treat a consumer right! Thanks for the post!
gringo

Post by gringo »

ok, time to modify this post.
while PIRANHA makes a great knife. while the company is rather quick on the emails to customer service, i am still waiting for the part the company said they would send on feb 22.
while three weeks pluss may be acceptable to some, i feel that a 25 cent spring for a 180. dollar knife should arrive in less time.
follow up emails get a one line, that people in the pre instant check cashing system my remember..."it's on it's way"
this is the only message PIRANHA has responded with...
"it's on it's way."
ok. how far away is the east from arizona? did they send it to japan first? first around the world trip by a 25 cent spring?

this knife is great..this company's service is not so great.
gino

Post by gino »

Bummer!!! Dont you hate that???
-( life is too short to carry a cheap knife )-

Return to “Modern Tactical Knives”