Parker Cutlery Co- USAF Delta Force Combat Knife

A place to discuss modern tactical knives like Benchmade, Spyderco, Kershaw, Cold Steel, CRKT, and more.
onehikes

Parker Cutlery Co- USAF Delta Force Combat Knife

Post by onehikes »

of course the USAF does not have a Delta Force the knives were actually a Manufacture’s Error, Delta Force was a unit of the U.S. Army’s Airbourne Division.

11296 11297 11299

The Parker Vietnam Boot knife Sets according to a Bulletin put out by “Cutlery World” Not part of the U.S. Air Force that is etched on each of the knife blades & only 600 sets were manufactured making each set Very Collectible. The OAL of each knife is 11-1/4", each knife blade is double edged and is 6” in length, one blade is etched “U.S. AIR FORCE 101ST AIRBOURNE”, the second blade is etched “U.S. AIR FORCE DELTA FORCE” and the third blade is etched “U.S. AIR FORCE SCREAMING EAGLES”, the tang on each knife is etches with the “PARKER CUT. CO. SURGICAL STEEL & JAPAN” Logo & all are engraved with the same serial #. This knife is numbered 345

I bought this knife loose, not part of the set and in mint condition. I than had a custom leather sheath made to fit it. There is not another like it. My Dad a retired USAF Officer would have turned over in his grave if I did not recognize Delta Force it as an Army Division.

more photos are on my AAPK store; http://www.allaboutpocketknives.com/onehikes
Daddysgrl8383

Re: Parker Cutlery Co- USAF Delta Force Combat Knife

Post by Daddysgrl8383 »

While going through my recently deceased father's things I found he also has one of these knives. His is the air force/delta force one. Im actually looking to get some kind of estimate on it.

Return to “Modern Tactical Knives”