CIVIVI Appalachian Drifter Slip-Joint

A place to discuss modern tactical knives like Benchmade, Spyderco, Kershaw, Cold Steel, CRKT, and more.
outkast

CIVIVI Appalachian Drifter Slip-Joint

Post by outkast »

Got my CIVIVI Appalachian Drifter pretty sweet knife for the price.
Shout Out to the crew at https://knifejoy.com/ first time buying from them,
flawless transaction and delivery time. Wouldn't hesitate to buy from them in the future.
CIVIVI Appalachian Drifter C2015DS-3 Layered Yellow G10 and Carbon Fiber Handle Black Hand Rubbed Damascus Blade $93 (1).jpg
CIVIVI Appalachian Drifter C2015DS-3 Layered Yellow G10 and Carbon Fiber Handle Black Hand Rubbed Damascus Blade $93 (2).jpg
CIVIVI Appalachian Drifter C2015DS-3 Layered Yellow G10 and Carbon Fiber Handle Black Hand Rubbed Damascus Blade $93 (3).jpg
CIVIVI Appalachian Drifter C2015DS-3 Layered Yellow G10 and Carbon Fiber Handle Black Hand Rubbed Damascus Blade $93 (4).jpg
CIVIVI Appalachian Drifter C2015DS-3 Layered Yellow G10 and Carbon Fiber Handle Black Hand Rubbed Damascus Blade $93 (5).jpg
CIVIVI Appalachian Drifter C2015DS-3 Layered Yellow G10 and Carbon Fiber Handle Black Hand Rubbed Damascus Blade $93 (6).jpg
CIVIVI Key Chain Tool.jpg
samb1955

Re: CIVIVI Appalachian Drifter Slip-Joint

Post by samb1955 »

Me likey long time!
1967redrider
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Post by 1967redrider »

Great looking knife, outkast. Glad to read you had a smooth reception from the knife supplier. I have a Civivi knife I decided to pick up and try. It is well built with quality parts, fit and finish. I think they do an excellent job with presentation too, you don't get a full package like this from every knife company and, I hate to say it but, many high end Chinese companies are doing this to boost sales and I bet it's working.
Pocket, fixed, machete, axe, it's all good!

You're going to look awfully silly with that knife sticking out of your @#$. -Clint Eastwood, High Plains Drifter
jmh58

Post by jmh58 »

KOOLL.. ::tu:: 8) ::tu::
John :D
Not all who wander are lost!!

Of all the paths you take in life,
Make sure some of them are Dirt!!!

Return to “Modern Tactical Knives”