Italy - Unknown Maker Pocket Knives.

A place to discuss & share pictures of knives made in Europe.
New_Windsor_NY
Gold Tier
Gold Tier
Location: I'm On The Far Right On The Left Coast In Commiefornia

Italy - Unknown Maker Pocket Knives.

Post by New_Windsor_NY »

This money clip and or lobster style of pocket knife arrived recently in a very large group or lot of pocket knives that I bought. This particular pocket knife was NOT the reason for my buying the group or lot. But, as it turned out, it is a keeper and will make a nice addition to my general, foreign made, pocket knife collection. It is an ITALY, one blade, one tool (a file), 1 1/16" X 2 1/16" closed, one stamp above the clip, two tang stamps, money clip and or lobster style of pocket knife. The main blade front tang stamp says "ITALY" The main blade back tang stamp says "STAINLESS" On the back, above the clip, it says "PATENT N.549971" The main blade has a weak half stop and a fair opening and closing snap. The tool also has a weak half stop, but a good opening and closing snap. Overall, it is in VERY GOOD condition. It did NOT need any cleaning. I wiped it off, took some pictures and here it is.
Caption(s), if any, are on the BOTTOM of the corresponding picture(s).
Click on a picture to ENLARGE.
Attachments
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
Left - The Main Blade Front Tang Stamp.<br />Right - The Main Blade Back Tang Stamp.<br />Bottom - The Clip Stamp.
Left - The Main Blade Front Tang Stamp.
Right - The Main Blade Back Tang Stamp.
Bottom - The Clip Stamp.
Kid: "Wish we had time to bury them fellas."
Josey Wales: "To hell with them fellas. Buzzards got to eat, same as worms."
Clint Eastwood-The Outlaw Josey Wales

Skip
New_Windsor_NY
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Re: Italy - Unknown Maker Pocket Knives.

Post by New_Windsor_NY »

Recently, this advertising, key ring, lobster style or pattern of pocket knife arrived in a large group or lot of pocket knives that I bought. However, this particular pocket knife was NOT the object of my purchase. But, as it turned out, it is a keeper and will make a nice addition to my general, foreign born, pocket knife collection. It is an ITALY, one blade, two tools (a file & scissors), 2 1/2" closed (not including the bail), two tang stamps, advertising, key ring, lobster style or pattern of pocket knife. The main blade front tang stamp says "INOXID" The main blade back tang stamp says "ITALY(V?)" The main handle side says "B.P.O.E. - 115" (The Benevolent and Protective Order of Elks). The other handle side says nothing, it is blank. The main blade has a crisp, opening and closing snap. The file tool has a weak opening and closing snap. The scissors tool has a crisp, opening and closing snap. Overall, it is in EXCELLENT condition. It did NOT need any cleaning at all. I just wiped it off, took some pictures and here it is.
Attachments
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
The Main Blade Front Tang Stamp.
The Main Blade Back Tang Stamp.
The Main Blade Back Tang Stamp.
Josey Wales: "To hell with them fellas. Buzzards got to eat, same as worms."
Clint Eastwood-The Outlaw Josey Wales

Skip
New_Windsor_NY
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Re: Italy - Unknown Maker Pocket Knives.

Post by New_Windsor_NY »

Recently, this manual stiletto, pattern or style of pocket knife arrived in a group or lot of pocket knives that I purchased. It now becomes my latest example to be posted under this topic or thread. However, this particular pocket knife was NOT the object of my purchase. But, it did get added to my general, foreign born, pocket knife collection. It is an ITALY, one blade, 4 7/8" closed, 8 3/4" open, one tang stamp, manual stiletto, pattern or style of pocket knife. The main blade front tang stamp says "MADE (over) ITALY" There is a small piece of one handle side missing. The main blade opens and locks in place, releases and closes with no problem(s). Overall, this pocket knife is in GOOD condition. It did need a little bit of cleaning. I took some pictures and here it is.
Attachments
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg