'Unique' Case 31048 Slimline Trapper

Have knives or knife related items for sale or for trade? Premium subscribers are welcomed to post them here. Feel free to plug your AAPK knife store or eBay listings as well. Make sure to check out the items our club members have for sale if you are looking to buy.
Reverand
Silver Tier
Silver Tier

'Unique' Case 31048 Slimline Trapper

Post by Reverand »

This Case single-blade Bareheaded Slimline Trapper has seen some heavy use. The shield had been missing and the blade has seen some wear, but it still has a lot of life left in it!
I put a bit of epoxy in place of the shield, and have cleaned and sharpened the blade. I have sanded the heavier scratches out of the handle, but it still looks used It is 4-1/16" long, and has good walk and talk. The pivot pin shows on each side, but it has no blade wobble.
IMG_20221126_202441211_HDR-1.jpg
IMG_20221126_202451072_HDR-1.jpg
IMG_20221126_202458697_HDR-1.jpg
This is one of several "carrying" knives that I am posting today. I keep buying knives, but don't have enough pockets to tote them all! It needs a good home where someone will carry and use it.
$18 ships it to your door in the lower 48 States. Anyone else may contact me about shipping beforehand.
I accept Paypal, Venmo, Zelle, personal check (from long-time and active members), Money Orders, and cash. If you have another way of payment, let me know and I will consider it.
Jesus is life.
Everything else is just a hobby.

~Reverand
Reverand
Silver Tier
Silver Tier

Re: 'Unique' Case 31048 Slimline Trapper

Post by Reverand »

Sold
Jesus is life.
Everything else is just a hobby.

~Reverand