Case Classics and other quality cutlery posted on Ebay

Have knives or knife related items for sale or for trade? Premium subscribers are welcomed to post them here. Feel free to plug your AAPK knife store or eBay listings as well. Make sure to check out the items our club members have for sale if you are looking to buy.
ilikeknives

Case Classics and other quality cutlery posted on Ebay

Post by ilikeknives »

I listed 4 Case Classics on Ebay this aft/eve. Plz feel free to go have a look.
http://my.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?MyeBay
My ebay ID = I-LIKE-KNIVES
I will be listing some more classics and other fine knives from Schrade, Schrade IXL, Schatt & Morgan, Shapleigh and some other quality stuff.
See something you like and think it's overpriced, I listen to all offers.-
Thanks everyone,- Glenn
LOW PRICE LEADER, ALL BRANDS, NIB KNIVES !
LOWEST COST & F-A-S-T SHIP TOO!
http://www.AtoZknives.com
Come see what you like.

Please visit my AAPK Store (i-like-knives) for Renaissance Wax,Simichrome, Flitz Cloths,pro-clean & care products, kits too!
sunburst

Post by sunburst »

Glenn,

I have to say that you just freaked :shock: me out in a major league way....When I hit your ebay link it went directly to my ebay homepage with all my information that is only accessible by password...

Now I am truly awake and may not sleep for a while...I was sitting there thinking Oh my he just put my homepage on the web... :)

Sunburst
“The farmer is the only man in our economy who buys everything at retail, sells everything at wholesale, and pays the freight both ways”
4ever3

Post by 4ever3 »

Same here Sunburst :shock: how does that happen ::paranoid::
j5109

Post by j5109 »

::td:: hey guys it wen`t to my home page to what is going on ::disgust::
Bryan
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Post by Bryan »

What'd you do Glenn :shock:

No need to worry folks, eBay has put cookies on YOUR computer to identify who you are when you visit. Your eBay home page is only showing up on your computer where the cookies are located. No one else is seing your eBay page except for you. If you Sign out at eBay, the cookies should be deleted and the link will no longer show your eBay home page when you click on it.

Does that make any sense? :?

Try this link for Glenn’s items…
Glenn's Items

Bryan
Bryan
4ever3

Post by 4ever3 »

Makes sense to me Bryan, I had never had that happen before :shock:
ilikeknives

Post by ilikeknives »

I guess that Warlock Juice never did wear completely off. 8)
I simply cut the url out of my page with the sale items and pasted it into the thread. Little did I know I was posting a url that queries your cookies and displays your ebay home page ::tear:: .
Bryan, how can I cut/paste a link to my auctions if not the way I did? Sorry folks, never had computers when I went to school ::doh:: . Learn something new everyday. Before I read you'alls posts, I was thinkin' I had a real hot ticket ::smirk:: .
I'd say sorry, but only for ignorance of how to do this. :roll: Bry??
Anyone else want to teach me how to c/p a link to my auctions into a thread here?? :lol: PLEASE ?
Thanks for your help ::tu:: .-Glenn :mrgreen:
LOW PRICE LEADER, ALL BRANDS, NIB KNIVES !
LOWEST COST & F-A-S-T SHIP TOO!
http://www.AtoZknives.com
Come see what you like.

Please visit my AAPK Store (i-like-knives) for Renaissance Wax,Simichrome, Flitz Cloths,pro-clean & care products, kits too!

Return to “Knives for Sale or Trade”