2 GEC's and a RIGID/CANAL STREET for SALE REDUCED

Have knives or knife related items for sale or for trade? Premium subscribers are welcomed to post them here. Feel free to plug your AAPK knife store or eBay listings as well. Make sure to check out the items our club members have for sale if you are looking to buy.
dweb1897

2 GEC's and a RIGID/CANAL STREET for SALE REDUCED

Post by dweb1897 »

GEC #852118 Bullet End Jack in Salmon Acrylic.. includes tube $100 NOW $90
This knife has never been used…. pull is around a 5 … blade is well centered.
salmon.jpg
GEC #128109 Toothpick S# 31 of 50 made in Blood Red Jig Bone no tube for this knife SOLD
I am not the first owner of this knife, but it appears unused to me. Pull is around a 5… blade is well centered
toothpick.jpg
Rigid / Canal Street Cutlery #RG1603 Reverse Gunstock Stockman in Amber Carved Stag Bone SOLD includes box and velvet pouch
This knife was made for Rigid Knives by Canal Street Cutlery around 2005.. blades are high carbon steel. Good snap and pull on all blades…main clip favors the left side.. no rubbing. Knife appears unused.
rigid.jpg
I have a hard time trusting someone who doesn't like dogs...but if my dog doesn't like someone, I'll trust that.
Acorn, a better friend than I deserved, gone but never forgotten...run fast and free 11-5-2018 I'll see you soon
Tsar Bomba

Re: 2 GEC's and a RIGID/CANAL STREET for SALE

Post by Tsar Bomba »

What's the closed length on that CSC Rigid?
ImageImageImageImage
Everything's better with a Barlow
dweb1897

Post by dweb1897 »

4-1/4"
I have a hard time trusting someone who doesn't like dogs...but if my dog doesn't like someone, I'll trust that.
Acorn, a better friend than I deserved, gone but never forgotten...run fast and free 11-5-2018 I'll see you soon
Tsar Bomba

Post by Tsar Bomba »

dweb1897 wrote:4-1/4"
PM sent.
dweb1897

Post by dweb1897 »

PM replied to
Brumbydownunder

Post by Brumbydownunder »

Doug (if no deal is done with TB) I'll take seconds on the Rigid please

Derek
"Belong Where The Moment Finds You"
dweb1897

Post by dweb1897 »

Brumbydownunder wrote:Doug (if no deal is done with TB) I'll take seconds on the Rigid please

Derek
PM sent
geocash
Gold Tier
Gold Tier
Location: Southern Appalachian Mountains, outdoors preferably

Post by geocash »

GEC #128109 Toothpick S# 31 of 50 made in Blood Red Jig Bone no tube for this knife $100
I am not the first owner of this knife, but it appears unused to me. Pull is around a 5… blade is well centered
toothpick.jpg

I'm interested in this toothpick.
geocash
dweb1897

Post by dweb1897 »

geocash wrote:GEC #128109 Toothpick S# 31 of 50 made in Blood Red Jig Bone no tube for this knife $100
toothpick.jpg

I'm interested in this toothpick.
PM sent
dweb1897

Post by dweb1897 »

dweb1897 wrote:
Brumbydownunder wrote:Doug (if no deal is done with TB) I'll take seconds on the Rigid please

Derek
PM sent
Sold to Derek

Return to “Knives for Sale or Trade”