Anyone looking for a New Custom Skinning Blade this Season

Have knives or knife related items for sale or for trade? Premium subscribers are welcomed to post them here. Feel free to plug your AAPK knife store or eBay listings as well. Make sure to check out the items our club members have for sale if you are looking to buy.
Mountain Man Knives

Anyone looking for a New Custom Skinning Blade this Season

Post by Mountain Man Knives »

$320.00 Shipped to your Doorstep - Made from 5160 Carbon Steel, Some Michigan Stag, Some Cowhide Washers, Brass, Aluminum, and some elbow Grease. Knife measures 9" 3/4 overall and has a Razor Sharp 4" 3/4 Blade and its sheath is handcrafted as well ~ MMK
Attachments
IMG_4055.JPG
IMG_4062.JPG
IMG_4064.JPG
IMG_4065.JPG
IMG_4066.JPG
IMG_4067.JPG
IMG_4068.JPG
IMG_4071.JPG
IMG_4078.JPG
IMG_4081.JPG
kootenay joe

Re: Anyone looking for a New Custom Skinning Blade this Season

Post by kootenay joe »

Impressive ! I do not need another fine knife to live in my safe, but i do like the look of this knife.
kj
tongueriver

Post by tongueriver »

Lovely Scagel! ::tu::
Mountain Man Knives

kootenay joe wrote:Impressive ! I do not need another fine knife to live in my safe, but i do like the look of this knife.
kj

Well......Thank You very Much ........Very Kind ~ Always Appreciate the Response ~ Have a Great Day Kootenay ~ You too Riverman ~
doglegg
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Post by doglegg »

Like all your work that is a beautiful knife MM, that is a crown fit for a king. ::tu:: ::tu::
Mountain Man Knives

doglegg wrote:Like all your work that is a beautiful knife MM, that is a crown fit for a king. ::tu:: ::tu::
Sure hope to find one that wants to buy it then.......I always thought most of them Pakistan and India made Damascus Knives & Blades looked more fit for some kind a Royalty or at least Self Proclaimed Royalty anyways ......... they always have all them bells and whistles and fancy file work and them Vibrant Color Schemes and Patterned Damascus ....... Mine is more Simple for the Backwoods Country Folks - Season Deer Hunter that get them tags once a year or some Farmers or Country Boys ~ Thank You for the Compliments ~ Doglegg

I don't know much about Kings and Queens unless you're talking about a Mattress ~ and in that case it has always been a Single or a Full ~ ::tounge::

HapPy WeekeNd - Folks
kootenay joe

Post by kootenay joe »

I think he means the crown stag is First Rate, i.e. fit for a King, or as good as it gets, because the King would only have The Best.
kj
Mountain Man Knives

kootenay joe wrote:I think he means the crown stag is First Rate, i.e. fit for a King, or as good as it gets, because the King would only have The Best.
kj
I picked up on that Kootenay Joe.....that was only me sharing some of my Wit and Humor........I would of responded earlier although I have been asleep most of the day.........thank You for the compliments.......hope everyone has a blessed weekend and a happy saint patrick's day to all ~ MMK

Return to “Knives for Sale or Trade”