For Sale: Schrade LB7 Sporting Dogs

Have knives or knife related items for sale or for trade? Premium subscribers are welcomed to post them here. Feel free to plug your AAPK knife store or eBay listings as well. Make sure to check out the items our club members have for sale if you are looking to buy.
kootenay joe

For Sale: Schrade LB7 Sporting Dogs

Post by kootenay joe »

The Sporting Dogs Commemorative Scrimshaw LB7's are i believe the only Schrades to have color scrimshaw on the handles. This one is The Labrador Retriever. New in box and really, quite attractive
Price: $95 to include shipping.
I live in Canada and Canada Post will cost me about $20-$25.
If interested please send me a PM or email: rprocter@telus.net
thanks, kj
Attachments
IMGP6394.JPG
IMGP6395.JPG
IMGP6396.JPG
kootenay joe

Re: For Sale: Schrade LB7 Sporting Dogs

Post by kootenay joe »

I'm giving this a BUMP in case you missed seeing it. This is the best scrimshaw Schrade i have seen. A great gift for a dog lover friend. If you like it, make an offer.
thanks, kj
Sharpnshinyknives
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Post by Sharpnshinyknives »

kootenay joe wrote:I'm giving this a BUMP in case you missed seeing it. This is the best scrimshaw Schrade i have seen. A great gift for a dog lover friend. If you like it, make an offer.
thanks, kj
I agree with you Roland, that scrimshaw is excellent. I’m not a Schrade collector or I would be all over this.
Mark
SSk Mark “Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same.” Ronald Reagan
deo-pa
Bronze Tier
Bronze Tier

Post by deo-pa »

The series is discussed here: viewtopic.php?t=48018

If I understand correctly only the original is actual scrimshaw; the production knives are stamped, That said, I beleve Roland's asking price is quite fair. See Store for a prior Sporting Dogs sale.

Dennis

Return to “Knives for Sale or Trade”