Anyone have a GEC 72 they want to trade?

Have knives or knife related items for sale or for trade? Premium subscribers are welcomed to post them here. Feel free to plug your AAPK knife store or eBay listings as well. Make sure to check out the items our club members have for sale if you are looking to buy.
sunknife

Anyone have a GEC 72 they want to trade?

Post by sunknife »

Looking to pick-up a GEC 72 Lockback or two.
Wanting the single clip blade in: East Indian Rosewood, Smooth Oiled Bone or Stag. In like new condition would be great but would consider lightly used too. I have the following GEC Northfields that are like new/never used to trade. Have tubes as well for all three.

562218 Northfield Smooth Appaloosa Bone dogleg jack, two blade spear & pen
745117 Northfield Orange Camel Bone SFO Mustang , w/drop point blade
542208 Northfield Jig Bone Harness Jack, single spear & punch

I can get more pics and give more details on these if needed.
Attachments
56 dogleg appaloosa Northfirld-A - 1.jpg
56 dogleg appaloosa Northfirld-B - 1.jpg
56 dogleg appaloosa Northfirld-C - 1.jpg
74 mustang - A - 1.jpg
74 mustang - B - 1.jpg
74 mustang - C - 1.jpg
54 harness jack - 1.jpg
Greg
Sharpnshinyknives
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Re: Anyone have a GEC 72 they want to trade?

Post by Sharpnshinyknives »

That’s going to be a tough one to convince someone to let go of. If you decide to sell any of those knives, keep us posted. I really like that dogleg jack. Very nice looking knife.
Wish I had one to trade.
SSk
SSk Mark “Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same.” Ronald Reagan
sunknife

Post by sunknife »

I'll keep you in mind if I can't get a trade and find a 72 to purchase SSK. Thanks.
Greg
sunknife

Post by sunknife »

Giving this a bump.
I'm still looking to acquire a GEC#72 lock back. If you have one but are not interested in the knives I have offered here for trade but would be willing to sell your 72, I'm interested. I'd like the Tidioute 721116 clip blade version in East Indian rosewood or stag. thanks for looking.
Greg

Return to “Knives for Sale or Trade”