Knives for sale Free shipping, Remington, Italian switch

Have knives or knife related items for sale or for trade? Premium subscribers are welcomed to post them here. Feel free to plug your AAPK knife store or eBay listings as well. Make sure to check out the items our club members have for sale if you are looking to buy.
galvanic1882
Silver Tier
Silver Tier

Knives for sale Free shipping, Remington, Italian switch

Post by galvanic1882 »

I have a couple of knives for sale or trade. I would listen to trades for vintage Italian picklocks, vintage hawkbills. If you have others that you would like to offer to trade give me an email and let's see what you have. I will also listen to offers on these knives.

All items will be shipped from the USPS and the shipping is FREE for items shipped to addresses in the CONUS. If you are out of the US please email me so we can discuss shipping costs etc.

Terms-Just post I'll take it and then follow that with an email to galvanic1882@yahoo.com, please email instead of PM's. Thanks Mike

1) Used Italian swivel bolster switchblade. Knife is a small size which are harder to find I'm told, 6 1/8" open and 3 1/2" closed. Knife has been used and sharpened and the horn handles have some cracks and bug bites. Blade flies open very fast and locks up tight with just a hint of movement. The knife stays closed but the safety does not work. Still and neat little Italian. Front tang marked B over Rostfrei. 75.00

2) Remington R7364, Mint all the way. Beautiful pearl handles are perfect and have lots shine to them. Both cutting blades are marked and the pattern number is on the back of the main blade. All blades have snap and are tight. This is a sweet little Remington that was made for a person named J TWARDY which is engraved on the front side of the handle. Liners are filed and there is no brass on the knife at all. Knife came inside the leather purse that is not marked Remington and shows wear. 115.00
Attachments
IMG_9551.JPG
IMG_9552.JPG
IMG_9553.JPG
IMG_9554.JPG
IMG_9555.JPG
IMG_9561.JPG
IMG_9562.JPG
IMG_9563.JPG
IMG_9564.JPG
IMG_9565.JPG
galvanic1882