New & Antique Hen & Rooster knives for trade

Have knives or knife related items for sale or for trade? Premium subscribers are welcomed to post them here. Feel free to plug your AAPK knife store or eBay listings as well. Make sure to check out the items our club members have for sale if you are looking to buy.
WillyCamaro

New & Antique Hen & Rooster knives for trade

Post by WillyCamaro »

Hey all you nice guys and gals. I'm putting up all my Hen & Roosters for trade.
All are brand new in the box, never carried except my antique pre-1945 Voss H&N gents penknife, which is in my left front dress shirt pocket at the moment.
I don't collect H&R's any more, so i was thinking it would be great if they went to a collector who would give them the love and care they deserve. If any of you sirs have either nice brown bone imperials, any queen/schatt & morgan, or buffalo horn handled ones give me a shout. I can take a loss if yours are ones that i really want.
First,
Pre 1945 Voss Hen & Rooster stainless steel gents penknife. Excellent condition. Almost full blades. Walk and talk is perfect. Snaps great. Easy pull. Sharpened maybe once or twice. Tip of the main blade is a little bent, but no issue.
Beautiful old girl for sure ::nod::
She's the one on the back left side of the pic.
Attachments
DSCN0789.JPG
"Never, never, never give up."
Winston Churchill

Take therefore no thought for the morrow: for the morrow shall take thought for the things of itself. Sufficient unto the day is the evil thereof.
Matthew 6:34
WillyCamaro

Re: New & Antique Hen & Rooster knives for trade

Post by WillyCamaro »

Next is a Bertarm Solingen Germany 313-DS 165th Anniversary Stockman. This is one beautiful stockman guys. The stag is perfectly matched. You know how hen & roosters stag is, beautiful grain, coloring. H&R's have some of the best stag scales seen on pk. This one is no exception. Perfect fit n' finish all around. You can't go wrong adding this one to your collection.
Get some pics right away.
Attachments
DSCN0996.JPG
DSCN0997.JPG
DSCN0998.JPG
DSCN0999.JPG
DSCN1000.JPG
DSCN1001.JPG
DSCN1002.JPG
DSCN1003.JPG
DSCN1004.JPG
DSCN1005.JPG
Winston Churchill

Take therefore no thought for the morrow: for the morrow shall take thought for the things of itself. Sufficient unto the day is the evil thereof.
WillyCamaro

Post by WillyCamaro »

The 3 other gents knives in that pic are up for grabs.
A brand new James A. Henckels metal pen knife. Very high quality fit n' finish on this baby, almost custom shaping of the back spring. One of the best pen knives i'v seen.
2 very good Fight'N Rooster metal gents pen knives. Some spotting from being stored next to off gassing celluloid, way before i got em'. Perty knives anyway.
More to come...
Winston Churchill

WillyCamaro

Post by WillyCamaro »

Next one,
Big, bad, angry, crocodile dundee fixed blade type of knife...
:D
H&R Diamond Edition 5 star stag custom bowie with diamond edition leather sheath (diamond back rattler skin covering, beautiful stuff!). This is one hot looking bowie. This is from very low run custom H&R bowies. This is hand made by a spainish fellar. He did a wonderful job finishing this one.
And add to all that the stag slabs. Super thick, beautiful grain and coloring. They don't match front and back, but who cares. To nice of a knife not to love either way.
Display case quality through and through and then some. I don't know where you will find a nicer one for the price. There is only 1 left on ebay but this one is nicer. Got a winner here.
Sorry for the lousy pics. They totally don't do her justice. Sorry about that. I can try and take better ones if you want.
Even more 165th anniversary H&R coming...
Attachments
DSCN0802.JPG
DSCN0803.JPG
DSCN0804.JPG
DSCN0805.JPG
DSCN0806.JPG
DSCN0807.JPG
DSCN0808.JPG
Winston Churchill

Return to “Knives for Sale or Trade”