Northwoods Coolidge Jacks for sale

Have knives or knife related items for sale or for trade? Premium subscribers are welcomed to post them here. Feel free to plug your AAPK knife store or eBay listings as well. Make sure to check out the items our club members have for sale if you are looking to buy.
Sharpnshinyknives
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Northwoods Coolidge Jacks for sale

Post by Sharpnshinyknives »

Now folks I have these listed on EBay as buy it now with “make an offer”and I listed these two at ridiculous prices, but my price to you AAPK memebers is so much lower, please contact me here for the best price and not on EBay. Just some info on how it works, eBay charges 10%, PayPal charges 3%, if you promote your item add another 4 to 5%. So when I list a knife for 354.50 I would net 290 before shipping charges so subtract another 5 dollars and now I am down to 285. Guys I would much rather you have them at 285 any day. If you contact me here, make a reasonable offer and you might save a little more.
With that said, these two Coolidge Jacks are for sale to AAPK members at these prices IF YOU CONTACT ME HERE ABOUT THEM. You WILL NOT get these prices on eBay.
1st is a Giraffe Bone Coolidge Jack. Price to AAPK members. 275
2nd is a Coolidge Jack in Black Linen Micarta 235 Shipped free within the USA
Thank you for looking. I hope some one who missed getting one of these can take advantage.
Please PM me if interested. PayPal preferred but other forms of payment are possible.
Mark
Attachments
IMG_0618.jpeg
IMG_0619.jpeg
IMG_0623.jpeg
IMG_0625.jpeg
SSk Mark “Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same.” Ronald Reagan
Sharpnshinyknives
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Re: Northwoods Coolidge Jacks for sale

The Girraffe Bone is sold.
SSk Mark “Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same.” Ronald Reagan
Sharpnshinyknives
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Re: Northwoods Coolidge Jacks for sale

The Black Micarta is no longer for sale, decided to keep it.

Return to “Knives for Sale or Trade”