I have a few knives that I am offering for sale. All prices include first class shipping to addresses in the CONUS. Buy 3 knives and I will include priority mail shipping.
All prices are also based on payment with Friends & Family through paypal. If you would like to pay with a MO that is ok also.
I am posting only one picture for each knife but if you are interested in any knife or knives please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
and I will send more pictures, or if you want to make offers on one or more knives.
I'll take it plus and email will hold the knife till payment. Please no PM.
1) Antique Lockback whittler, 3 3/4" closed, repair on the handles but an old knife. WHITE is marked on all the blades and nothing else. 145
2) 2 Spanish aluminum handled OTF auto's. One is 6 7/8" open and the other is 8 1/4" open. Both are unused and work as intended. 110 each or 200 for both.
3) Horn handled ring turner, 3 1/8" closed not counting the rings. Colquhoun & Cadman Sheffield, I believe they were a tool making firm. 100, now 75.00
4) Pivot pin turner, 3 1/4" closed. German made patented knife marked Velox below a crown, Lloyd-Velox and Patent AMGEN marked on the back of the frame. It's hard to get the smaller blade open using the pivot knob but the large blade moves ok. 75 NOW 40
5) Next is a wooden handled single bladed knife that I think was made by a machinist, not sure? It is 3 7/8" closed not counting the tail of the blade when closed. It has no backspring and is very sharp. I think it was designed so when you tighten the round knob on the end it locks the blade. I can't turn it enough to lock it totally. Very well made knife. NO LONGER AVAILABLE
6) Italian picklock, 8 15/16" open. M. MOGEL Made in Italy marked on the front tang. Handle at the button has a chip in it. Fires great and the blade has movement when open used but shows a lot of original finish. The safety is not working properly. All original not messed with as some Italians are. SOLD
7) Odd quill knife 4 blades unmarked, 3 1/4" closed. Looks like it was the top of another knife maybe a display piece? Only one of the blades closes all the way. They other 3 spring abit when you try and close them 40 NOW 35
Carved Pearl handled Congress, 3 3/8" closed, this is an old knife English made I think. Marked on 3 tangs ANDER over SON. I think that one blade is a replacement done a very long time ago. Old knife. Back pearl has piece missing at one end. Nail pulls go through the tangs on all blades. 50 NOW 40
9) Early David Boye Tweezer lock folder. 4" closed, knife is mint in it's original pouch and has the directions. They were sold by the Edge Company years ago. If Francine had any on her site they would be 525 or more since this one is a early one. I'm asking 285 for this one. NOW 245 SPF
Number 5 is No longer available.