Beretta Loveless Skinner for Sale

Have knives or knife related items for sale or for trade? Premium subscribers are welcomed to post them here. Feel free to plug your AAPK knife store or eBay listings as well. Make sure to check out the items our club members have for sale if you are looking to buy.
Bo17

Beretta Loveless Skinner for Sale

Post by Bo17 »

This is a brand new in the box Beretta R.W. Loveless design skinner. These knives are made by Moki in Seki City, Japan. The blade steel is a deep hollow grind with a satin finish that is AUS 8. The tang is encapsulated by a very ergonomic and nicely checkered zytel handle that also includes a lanyard hole. It is very sharp right out of the box and has great balance. Blade length is 3.38”. Overall length is 8”. It comes NIB with a black leather sheath that is made in the USA. This knife is an unbelievable value.

I have a few of these to sell. The price is $40.00 which includes shipping. Payment is via Paypal. Please Private Message for payment information.

Thanks.
Attachments
IMG_1750[1].JPG
IMG_1752[1].JPG
IMG_1751[1].JPG
IMG_1753[1].JPG
kootenay joe

Re: Beretta Loveless Skinner for Sale

Post by kootenay joe »

I thought these were made by Hattori. Regardless both Moki and Hattori are of the highest quality.
Your price is a steal (for the buyer).
kj
Bo17

Post by Bo17 »

The nicer Loveless versions of the past were made by Hattori. The stag, quince, micarta and cocobolo handled ones were made by Hattori.
kootenay joe

Post by kootenay joe »

O.P. knife has the same blade as the knives with the handles you mention. It has the least expensive handles. Hattori made this blade & knife as well as the knives with more expensive handles. This is how i understand it, but fixed blades from Japan is not something i have studied.
kj
TazmanTom18

Post by TazmanTom18 »

PM sent

Return to “Knives for Sale or Trade”