Absolutly Mint Queen 1976 #62 & #20

Have knives or knife related items for sale or for trade? Premium subscribers are welcomed to post them here. Feel free to plug your AAPK knife store or eBay listings as well. Make sure to check out the items our club members have for sale if you are looking to buy.
WillyCamaro

Absolutly Mint Queen 1976 #62 & #20

Post by WillyCamaro »

Up for grabs 2 new old stock/mint/perfect 1976 tang stamp Queens.
One is a #62 Easy Opener in Imitation Winterbottom Bone. The other is a #20 Large Toothpick in Imitation Winterbottom Bone.
I got lucky and scored these 2 awhile ago. I never carried either, both have been in the knife case this whole time. The toothpick is perfect, snaps great, no wobble/blade play, great pull. The easy opener is also great, soft close (needs special Dale Orvet snap oil... :lol:), no wobble/blade play, extremely easy to open (hence the name), super comfy/secure grip when open.
Both are really great, hard to find old Queens.
I am looking for $60 each,plus shipping.
Thanks guys.
Willy
Edit: I meant $60 each (got my prices mixed up). Sorry about that!
Attachments
DSCN1084.JPG
"Never, never, never give up."
Winston Churchill

Take therefore no thought for the morrow: for the morrow shall take thought for the things of itself. Sufficient unto the day is the evil thereof.
Matthew 6:34
WillyCamaro

Re: Absolutly Mint Queen 1976 #62 & #20

Post by WillyCamaro »

Hey Guys. I'll take a GEC in trade for these 2. Thanks.
Winston Churchill

Take therefore no thought for the morrow: for the morrow shall take thought for the things of itself. Sufficient unto the day is the evil thereof.
WillyCamaro

Post by WillyCamaro »

Any takers? …. Anyone ….
Winston Churchill

WillyCamaro

Post by WillyCamaro »

These 2 bad boys are still for grabs. Would make great gifts for those special knife users/collectors.
Shoot me a best offer/trade and there yours.
Winston Churchill

WillyCamaro

Post by WillyCamaro »

Still looking to move em'. Will look at any knice knives for trade for these two, especially one of those new GEC #86 Olivewood's. Would also look at nice guitar effects pedal (reverb for example).
Winston Churchill

WillyCamaro

Post by WillyCamaro »

These 2 no longer up for sale. Like em' a lot so put back into collection.
Thank you all for looking ::tu:: .
Willy :D
Winston Churchill

doglegg
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Post by doglegg »

Hey WillyC, congratulations on your two mint Queens. Glad for you they didn't sell. ::nod::
WillyCamaro

Post by WillyCamaro »

Hey doglegg. Thank you for the thumbs up :D ::tu:: . I cannot disagree, they are both excellent knives. But as you know, when the addiction kicks in, there is no telling what a guy will do, too add more knives to the hord :mrgreen: .
Willy :D
Winston Churchill

Return to “Knives for Sale or Trade”